Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this one a few days ago. It will probably be my only Luke and while I think it's great it has two glaring issues: the fat suit on his torso and BvS Batman butt.

The fat suit is fine for his arms and chest but it makes his back and stomach stiff and way to large for his lower half. It gets in the way of articulation and looks silly from the side.

The BvS butt causes the same problems. From the front, it's fine but from the side, he's got a giant bubble butt. Makes him look silly from the side.

I'm sure this has been brought up before but I haven't kept up-to-date for the last month or so.

Other than that, I think it's a great figure and super glad I got him to face off against Vader.

The fat suit looking puffy on the lower torso I agree, but I can’t say I’ve noticed him suffering from the BvS Batman bubble butt issue.

Unfortunately I think mine's going to have to stay in his cloak and tunic for a while, as I have way too many other mods to finish up first before I can take care of him. Thankfully he looks pretty darn cool that way.

20180729_203807 (618x1000).jpg

20180729_203716 (690x1000).jpg

Sooooo... I've seen a few people here and on Instagram pose Luke with a "levitating" lightsaber between his hands... what's the trick for doing this?

Just a brief sidetrack guys.

I just canceled all my 12” preorders. Was about to go down the rabbit hole again but too many expensive P1 pieces are coming out and seeing as I can barley see these little guys from my couch, I’ve lost interest again. [emoji23]

That said, also selling my Luke if anyone wants an open one for $180 shipped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone getting the Inigo sculpts? Really thinking about it but unpainted so would have to find someone to do that.

Back