Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't get enough of this guy. :love:

41134480950_f1bc369971_c.jpg

41134492860_2ab8334511_c.jpg

Walking into lobby saw our ups truck up street so my son and I ran up the block to truck and figured we’d save ups guy a stop.

His reply: “sir, you need to give me a minute. It’s Luke day and I have four stops before you.”

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walking into lobby saw our ups truck up street so my son and I ran up the block to truck and figured we’d save ups guy a stop.

His reply: “sir, you need to give me a minute. It’s Luke day and I have four stops before you.”

Wow!

HA HA! Thats awesome!

You Rose tinted glasses wearing old or middle aged people need help. I love star wars
All of them except TLJ. To be so delusional that you continually manage to over look all of the problems the OT has shows you and others like you have issues. The future star wars discussions will be some much better once all the old people who obviously drank and are still drinking the Kool aid die off or are too busy going to the.bathroom in their adult diapers while in nursing homes. The movies will be actually judged on merit then.

^
He seems nice.

Can't get enough of this guy. :love:

41134480950_f1bc369971_c.jpg

41134492860_2ab8334511_c.jpg

Great shots! :clap

lol

I think that scene is pretty cool since it's the first day of shooting ROTJ, and it ended up as a deleted scene. They also had the ESB lightsaber while shooting that scene, and someone said "Hey, didn't you lose that in Empire?" and they had to fish out Alec's prop.

So really his new lightsaber is meant to just be a copy of Obi-wans..interesting. Didn’t know that.

You lost me when you described the OT as "utter perfection"
You Rose tinted glasses wearing old or middle aged people need help. I love star wars
All of them except TLJ. To be so delusional that you continually manage to over look all of the problems the OT has shows you and others like you have issues. The future star wars discussions will be some much better once all the old people who obviously drank and are still drinking the Kool aid die off or are too busy going to the.bathroom in their adult diapers while in nursing homes. The movies will be actually judged on merit then.

Rather be an old lion then a young snowflake who is brave behind a keyboard and probably takes a piss sitting down. A Beta male who will end up taking his wife’s name. I grew up watching Star Wars. Your just coming to the party. So do yourself a favor and take this advice...it’s better to be silent and be thought a fool then to speak and remove all doubt.

See you around kid

C'mon gents. Let's keep this about the figure. It's certainly good enough to hold the thread together without the usual ****

Back