Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f3f63bfe9665b6c049744b7cd92e7ef3.jpg

Best picture of him so far....

Is that the base he comes with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. And apparently it's removable, so you can swap the tops for a sandy Tatooine one and a regular metal looking one (Death Star?).

:slap

Duh. My bad, forgot the injured hand and blaster. So yeah, its Tatooine, Jabbas barge, and Death Star.

I pulled the trigger on this late last night lol. After prioritizing which figures I'd actually want, Luke pulled ahead of any TLJ figures. He's just too important and I couldn't resist pairing Father and son in their Jedi primes. And he will look good with Vader and Emperor.

Now I'm done with 2018 figures. I'm hoping the Emperor falls to either really late 2018 or early 2019.

I really like thie figure but as others have mentioned it seems that their mark hamil is always just a bit "off" in likeness from farmboy look to TFA luke, just a bit offi will most likely be posing him with his cape/robe and i must say i like the small diroama style base he stands on. also like the one the stormtrooper han is coming with as well.

I really like thie figure but as others have mentioned it seems that their mark hamil is always just a bit "off" in likeness from farmboy look to TFA luke, just a bit offi will most likely be posing him with his cape/robe and i must say i like the small diroama style base he stands on. also like the one the stormtrooper han is coming with as well.

Yeah, the headsculpt is not 100% to me, but it's still really nice. This will be a very big release for HT (both in profile and numbers) so I have a feeling they may tweak the head and even stuff like the boots (which yes, looks like little Lukey tried on Uncle Han's boots.)

:slap

Duh. My bad, forgot the injured hand and blaster. So yeah, its Tatooine, Jabbas barge, and Death Star.

This does look overall like a fantastic package - I really wish HT had just gone that extra mile though and thrown in the Endor poncho and helmet to make this a truly complete set...

Yeah, the headsculpt is not 100% to me, but it's still really nice. This will be a very big release for HT (both in profile and numbers) so I have a feeling they may tweak the head and even stuff like the boots (which yes, looks like little Lukey tried on Uncle Han's boots.)

Everyone raided Han’s closet while he was in carbonite.

This does look overall like a fantastic package - I really wish HT had just gone that extra mile though and thrown in the Endor poncho and helmet to make this a truly complete set...
For a little over $500 you can get the full set. :)

Ha - I live in the U.K. so you can probably add another $100 or so to that... at least!

They could've totally made a DX here and people would go wild. I wish HT still did that. I really like the Dark Knight DX's and the Luke DX. Vader, Anakin, Kylo, and Jedi Luke could've been perfect candidates for a DX release.

They could've totally made a DX here and people would go wild. I wish HT still did that. I really like the Dark Knight DX's and the Luke DX. Vader, Anakin, Kylo, and Jedi Luke could've been perfect candidates for a DX release.

I don't know why they don't either, a DX Leia with all hairstyles, bespin fatigues, hoth gear, and bespin dress seems like a good idea too, but I guess we will have to make do with knockoffs. Maybe they just didn't find it profitable enough, besides they basically ask DX prices for every release now.

The question is how much would a DX Luke or Leia go for?

Add a second EnDor head, EnDor gear.....maybe a rancor bone?

How much more would you be willing to pay 299.00?

How many people wouldn't pay that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah so would I but how many would ***** about the price? Especially if it was more like 350.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back