Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you not do the alternative hair sculpt for the wind blown effect. Figuarts did it, no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't really need the windblown hair, but I do think they could have at least made it a bit messier and cooler looking, instead of going for such a flat and ugly 80s look.

star-wars6-movie-screencaps.com-7984 (499x600).jpg
nnbb.JPG

I don't really need the windblown hair, but I do think they could have at least made it a bit messier and cooler looking, instead of going for such a flat and ugly 80s look.

View attachment 386286
View attachment 386287

That's what I was afraid they were gonna do as well, although the pics of it in person look better to me than the promo shots. But yeah . . . that hairstyle does kind of date it to the 80's. That's a nitpick I've always had with ROTJ . . . everybody else's hairstyles are pretty timeless, and then there's Luke lookin' definitively 80's.

i think the "Battlefront 2" hair sculpture would be the perfect look for the jedi knight luke
Luke_Skywalker_Render.jpg

I passed on the PO of this figure. Now I'm regretting. I have to find a supplier with a good price in Asia.

I was gonna dump my SS Jedi Luke Ex, that I never opened, but since it was only $50 way back then I might as well keep it for the same reason. Same with both my SS Anakin's, the reg and Vader sith eyes version.

Debating between this or Last Jedi hobbit Luke. What do you guys think?

If it's simply one or the other as far as having only one Luke, then RotJ Luke hands down.

However, like TonTon mentioned, it depends what you're going for. Do you have ANH or DX07 Bespin Luke, and do you want to have at least one older version of him?

Back