Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc66af9cc2c5a853bab9aa56098c6328.jpg

That last b&w pic looks great.

I'm always finding myself re-posing mine over and over again. Awesome figure.

Some amazing shots and figure mods happening in here--looking great! Was having another look at this figure this morning myself....

HT-ROTJ-LUKE-023.jpg

It is a beauty as is. Looking forward to SSC's new take on him (as well as the v2 of HT later in the year). Keep the mods n' shots coming, folks!

Nice job JB, you really bring out the Hammil likeness there ^, I understand that maybe the Star Wars line overall doesn't seem to have as strong of likenesses as some other HT lines, but This figure came out great overall and it's definitely Hamill.

Some amazing shots and figure mods happening in here--looking great! Was having another look at this figure this morning myself....

View attachment 441489

It is a beauty as is. Looking forward to SSC's new take on him (as well as the v2 of HT later in the year). Keep the mods n' shots coming, folks!

I love this figure. If there is one thing I like better about the Sideshow version, it's the belt. Other than that, I am beyond happy with it.

IMG_6326.jpg

IMG_6427.jpg

Holy c**p that looks good. I'd kill for that head. I mean I would have to, I couldn't afford it.

Nathan got em done sooner than I thought! Can't wait to get this back on the body! So happy!!View attachment 441634

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That looks really good!

Personally, I feel the windswept hair look is a little over hyped because he only really had it to that degree in that one particular film promotional image. It didn't really look like that at any point during the battle on the sail barge in the actual film.

Still, that doesn't take away from how good of a likeness that sculpt bears. As TT said, I think it looks best in that top left angle.

The windswept hair may have been a non-event in the movie, but the promotional image is so ingrained in peoples memories it pretty much trumps on screen in being the quintessential Luke image from the sail barge battle.

Back