Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
knight2.jpg

Holy moly... Is this figure really going for that much now? I had just realized this morning that I had never actually opened this figure when I received it from sideshow... I think this weekend is the perfect time.

I dont even display mine anymore but its such a unique fig I cant sell it. Itll come back out eventually

All gone, just like it's relevance ended up being to the story when we got to Justice League.

Honestly - the sad part is that they could have set up BvS with a stand alone Batman movie that used the Knightmare as the centerpiece. It would have been unique, a different approach to a Batman film, and it could have effectively ended with an announcement of a BvS film to the surprise of the audience.

All gone, just like it's relevance ended up being to the story when we got to Justice League.

I didn't read all of your long posts from the other threads, but, why is it irrelevant? Knightmare can still happen further down the timeline, no? If Lois somehow dies because of a decision Batman had to make? The Omega sign shows it's closer to Darkseid coming over, and Flash has a more futuristic armor.

still pissed that I missed this figure, but wont pay crazy money to get one now. Maybe down the road I will find one -or H.T. will make another version.

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a knightmare bat. Is anyone looking to sell one at a reasonable price? Or maybe trade? I'm looking to get rid of my vol. 1 Star-Lord or my TASM 2 Spidey. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. I'm actively looking on eBay, but 500 is too much for me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a knightmare bat. Is anyone looking to sell one at a reasonable price? Or maybe trade? I'm looking to get rid of my vol. 1 Star-Lord or my TASM 2 Spidey. Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested. I'm actively looking on eBay, but 500 is too much for me..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'll sell you mine for $450 shipped (in the continental US).
Never displayed, mint in its box with brown shipper.
It never grew on me the way the regular or armored ones did.

Back