Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just recieved my knightmare accessories set from WJL Toys. Is the coat suppose to have a broken or missing button on the back bottomstrap ?

I just recieved my knightmare accessories set from WJL Toys. Is the coat suppose to have a broken or missing button on the back bottomstrap ?

Does the pants are tight? Or they fit well.
The knightmare body has skinnier legs than the regular Batman.

Just a heads up to new collectors of this piece, put a small plush buffer under the center of the goggles and the cowl, the mold injection spot can scratch it otherwise!

Thoughts on what to use?
Bel-Cosmetic-cotton-pads.jpg

I use a small square cut out of one of these, they're good for padding bodies on customs too. If you wedge it where the mold tree point is on the bridge of the goggles, you'll never see it from the front when it's on the figure. Doesn't matter the brand, they're available in every cosmetic aisle.

Bel-Cosmetic-cotton-pads.jpg

I use a small square cut out of one of these, they're good for padding bodies on customs too. If you wedge it where the mold tree point is on the bridge of the goggles, you'll never see it from the front when it's on the figure. Doesn't matter the brand, they're available in every cosmetic aisle.

Thanks a lot!

Some of you have brought the WJL kit can put pics or review , because i have buying a loose one and missing some accessory , thank s

Back