Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Directly to FedEx when they delivered it at your doorstep?

Same with me for the first time in SS history with me. I payed nothing to the guy from Fedex. Something changed?
SS learned from China sellers.....?[emoji57][emoji57][emoji6][emoji6]

Yes. They (local FedEx office) had invoice immediately after SSC hand them over the package in US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No invoice here so I must have been very lucky with this figure. I also used a discount coupon on it and paid only €232,50.

Has anyone on here received a replacement SCAR from Sideshow that has an extra strap that they would be willing to part with? I've read that sideshow doesn't have any more replacement SCARS and I broke my strap.

No invoice here so I must have been very lucky with this figure. I also used a discount coupon on it and paid only €232,50.

Still weird that your customs let it pass just like that. Here, they even google items to get their real value if there is no invoice or value is suspiciously low.

58f56d4359737dded540f3ce38344699.jpg

Where are you from ? Same here in Italy for the first time...[emoji1] maybe the last....[emoji19][emoji780]

Where are you from ? Same here in Italy for the first time...[emoji1] maybe the last....[emoji19][emoji780]

I'm from the Netherlands (Olanda). Yes it might be luck this time. I think customs thought that the import fees have already been paid through the seller (Sideshow).

I'm from the Netherlands (Olanda). Yes it might be luck this time. I think customs thought that the import fees have already been paid through the seller (Sideshow).

Maybe but I think it is strange the this happens now to both of us and some other folks. It never happened before and many people with the same "luck"?
In my parcel that was not any kind of invoice except for the fedex sticker with written "bill the sender" clearly stating that the shipment was payed by SS. Any other time there was some kind of receipt stating the item value.
I think SS is starting a new strategy to conquer european customers.....[emoji848][emoji57][emoji6][emoji1]

got mine today , perhaps the best hot toys figure i've purchased to date. quick cell phone pic , need to rearrange shelves, for now he's shacking up with groot and company lol
3c32ddf7216f2eee4b0b7139a573912b.jpg

One quick shot from the detolf. It will be king of my collection for a long time.

be9a53b72901ac829fcf7ae0f0733b6a.jpg

Anyone else POd this at popcultcha? I was gonna wait for a sale but since it's a PO item I just went ahead and put in my order. Had some pennies to use. Came out to $255 shipped after currency exchange fees from my card after calculation. Cheaper than sideshow was charging me with $30ish shipping.

Anyone else POd this at popcultcha? I was gonna wait for a sale but since it's a PO item I just went ahead and put in my order. Had some pennies to use. Came out to $255 shipped after currency exchange fees from my card after calculation. Cheaper than sideshow was charging me with $30ish shipping.

Are u sure? it's $272.66 US without shipping

I snipped the little threads holding the lapel to the jacket today. Looks much more natural and it enables the sling of the rifle to go around his shoulder better. No clue why HT sewed them down against the jacket in the first place.

Back