Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but is the order or shipping totally random? Because most of the collectors here have gotten theirs. This is my first order with sideshow so I am not very familiar with the pre-order shipping process.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

If you are from Singapore you should have it long time ago. You got HK right around the corner :)

It sold out in Singapore within minutes. I ordered mine from Sideshow.

They don't ship to Singapore directly so I have to use a freight forwarder in the US.

Oh, i see. Well, that's put you to the same situation as us, Europe guys. We must wait too and get the figure last.

So, if anyone uses UPS my choice they will understand what I'm referring to.

The app randomly switched out my preferred address/access point to an old Philadelphia address rather than my current, and it took multiple calls to get it rerouted.

Nobody I've talked to has been able to help me in fixing the account. All my preferences show updated but the package still went to the old address.

2 week delay, won't arrive until next week, ugh.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Mine said 'order processing' even when it had been shipped. Sideshow just didn't update it and I didn't know until I got an email from ups.

I messaged them yesterday and they said the next batch is processing on the 18th
Huh. Maybe give it another shot today with a different employee? I ordered as soon as he went up, but my last payment wasn't till the 25th; you would think they would have prioritized someone who they can ship out to first and wait to send mine from the second batch? I can't imagine they would have held onto one for that reason.

So, if anyone uses UPS my choice they will understand what I'm referring to.

The app randomly switched out my preferred address/access point to an old Philadelphia address rather than my current, and it took multiple calls to get it rerouted.

Nobody I've talked to has been able to help me in fixing the account. All my preferences show updated but the package still went to the old address.

2 week delay, won't arrive until next week, ugh.

man that sucks, I'm usually not home to sign in the middle of the day so I use UPS my choice to have them hold it at a UPS store or shipping facility. Makes it sooo much easier.

man that sucks, I'm usually not home to sign in the middle of the day so I use UPS my choice to have them hold it at a UPS store or shipping facility. Makes it sooo much easier.
Ditto, but for some reason the app was screwing up redirecting my figure across the entire East coast. Oh well.

Figure looks great, awesome pics everyone.

Here's a quick shot I took of this guy after setting him up in my detolf. Apologies for the bad quality.

14606344_1160935443981547_1375846290719056845_n.jpg

The coat is definitely darker than it appears in most photos.

Last edited:
Waiting to hear back from Sideshow about my SCAR rifle. Anyone ever get replacement accessories before? I would hope they use USPS and not UPS, right?

Has anyone ever gotten a free gift from Sideshow? Today I got some book and a $25 gift card.

Waiting to hear back from Sideshow about my SCAR rifle. Anyone ever get replacement accessories before? I would hope they use USPS and not UPS, right?

Yes, a few years back when the Toys Fair EX was the Begins suit, a lot of the boots shipped broken and defected, SSC replaced everyone's that was.

Back