Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Colour looks COMPLETELY different. I hope so...

is it just the photo or have they changed it for the better??

That first photo was taken with an iphone and the colour looks pretty close to in hand. I pulled out my proper camera and took a few more pics but the colour in those is brighter and leaning more to the mustard than the dirty brown. I'll post them anyway.

1C4E654B-207B-4BC6-8F36-FFBF3B6FD9C2_zpskqzvi8gm.jpg

F6FAD4C5-C325-4683-A4AD-71F983D4C346_zps7yq9azfh.jpg

D6AE5B87-9FD5-41EE-92D0-FBE3BA2BA1FC_zpsd5g6hd9m.jpg

32A83C13-9EDD-4F70-9F5B-C20FCDC5DCD8_zpss4irk7er.jpg

The detailing on this is fantastic. They've even put mud in the soles under his feet.

911B5DD8-9F94-49E7-8B46-3977D67BDC02_zpsjqnozbc5.jpg

Knghtmare and armoured together. The second pic is more representative of the in hand colour of the coat.

D53137F6-0C72-46F5-BB68-1EC9CC056F89_zpsnnay1ygp.jpg

3C218162-2A4D-472B-8DE5-92B9790222E9_zps8yt13yy7.jpg

Paid the final payment off for mine just now. It said shipping was still pending. Will they email me the shipping cost and a link to pay?

I'ma bit confused because elsewhere on the site it says the price I've paid up to now has an estimated shipping price included. Which makes me think I have already paid for some shipping if not all.

First time using sideshow flexpay.

Paid the final payment off for mine just now. It said shipping was still pending. Will they email me the shipping cost and a link to pay?

I'ma bit confused because elsewhere on the site it says the price I've paid up to now has an estimated shipping price included. Which makes me think I have already paid for some shipping if not all.

First time using sideshow flexpay.

Final flex usually includes shipping. It should show on your order page.

Final flex usually includes shipping. It should show on your order page.

The final payment was scheduled to come out next month, I paid this early. So maybe they don't have a shipping cost yet? And I'm in the uk.

I'll wait and see, thanks for the info.

I got mine!!! Holy moly he is awesome! The pics don't really do him justice I think. Coat looks awesome in hand.

Got my notice as well, it'll get shipped tomorrow. How long does shippinh from Sideshow to Europe take, roughly?

My final flex payment for this is scheduled for October 5th (next Wednesday). Does SSC even have these in yet? Haven't received any sort of notification stating that my final flex won't be charged on the 5th.

Knghtmare and armoured together. The second pic is more representative of the in hand colour of the coat.

D53137F6-0C72-46F5-BB68-1EC9CC056F89_zpsnnay1ygp.jpg

3C218162-2A4D-472B-8DE5-92B9790222E9_zps8yt13yy7.jpg

Armored Bats looks like he's practicing his celebratory victory dance that he was going to do after killing Superman with the Kryptonite spear.

My final flex payment for this is scheduled for October 5th (next Wednesday). Does SSC even have these in yet? Haven't received any sort of notification stating that my final flex won't be charged on the 5th.

Have a feeling most of these Batman figures that SS will be taking eveyones money before they have them. When they do this I always think they need the money to get the shipment from the docks.

Back