Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last I heard Sideshow is shipping to U.S. Buyers on Friday... Anyone heard anything different...?

I was also charged on Friday but mine only shipped today from Hong Kong.

I live chatted SS today and it turns out they forgot to update my order status. Knightmare Bat's has already cleared customs in Sydney so if they get it on an overnight truck I should receive him tomorrow :yess:

I already have Regular and Armored Batman PO'd. I'm on the Sideshow website now about to pull the trigger on this but I know I cannot afford to with these bills and other BS. But my mind says, "work more overtime" even though I can't work much more. What to do!

I already have Regular and Armored Batman PO'd. I'm on the Sideshow website now about to pull the trigger on this but I know I cannot afford to with these bills and other BS. But my mind says, "work more overtime" even though I can't work much more. What to do!

Second job? Stay the course and do whatever it takes...well no killing or stealing...but whatever else! I personally cannot put a price on the joy that seeing these pieces displayed on my shelf brings me! Stay the course and pre-order this guy today before he sells out and you wallow in regret!

Got the Friday notice. I should have this next Wednesday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got my Knightmare Batman from SS and he is magnificent. Only had a quick chance to look at him but I gotta say the coat looks way better in hand than in pics. Lots of pics have it looking almost mustard in colour but in hand it is a lot darker and the weathering is top notch.

F4358A6C-1A6E-4652-BF3B-9B94E7707BB5_zpsbmkk2qof.jpg

Given how both this and Armoured Batman turned out I'm now considering the trifecta and grabbing the regular Batman but perhaps I should wait for the solo film version...

Back