Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's still bananas. And import fees on top of that?

I don't know if I'd be able to buy anything if I was abroad, tbh. Don't know how some of you do it.

And VAT. In my country 21% (on top of 15% import fee). Eat that! :)

And VAT. In my country 21% (on top of 15% import fee). Eat that! :)

Same here, which is why this is the first time I buy from Sideshow directly. Because my usual European shops can't get him, or the Arkham Asylum Joker.
With pieces I can get over here, I wouldn't go with Sideshow again. Too expensive.

Anybody know if sideshow will transfer a payment from one order to another?

I have the 1/4 Mark 45 half paid in $250 payments but it keeps getting delayed months, from July now to December, and want to switch the $250 to this for now.

Any experience positive or negative doing so?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Anybody know if sideshow will transfer a payment from one order to another?

I have the 1/4 Mark 45 half paid in $250 payments but it keeps getting delayed months, from July now to December, and want to switch the $250 to this for now.

Any experience positive or negative doing so?

If the delay is newly announced (I think it is) then should be No problem. If you've never called them up to do this, then should be No problem.

It's worth a try.

If the delay is newly announced (I think it is) then should be No problem. If you've never called them up to do this, then should be No problem.

It's worth a try.
I sent them a request. Never done it before. I've actually phased out the payment plans with most of my orders except for this one.

Thanks for the answer.

I sent them a request. Never done it before. I've actually phased out the payment plans with most of my orders except for this one.

Thanks for the answer.

I actually sent them the same request for my MK45 1/4 preorder only it was on last flex payment. Basically they said they could only give full refund, they are not able to move credit from one purchase to another. The refund takes 7-10 days. :lecture

What do you guys think of the darker custom trenchcoat option?

14310301_10154464934067910_6802859191120784711_o.jpg

any news on this? shot them a message on FB last week and haven't heard back. :dunno

Well Sideshow happily took my money last Friday, but my order still says processing. I suspect they'll send him from Hong Kong who only seem to ship out on a Saturday so looks like it'll be a week and a day after processing payment that they finally ship. Oh well. Could be worse, could be the following week when I'll be out of town and unable to receive him.

Well Sideshow happily took my money last Friday, but my order still says processing. I suspect they'll send him from Hong Kong who only seem to ship out on a Saturday so looks like it'll be a week and a day after processing payment that they finally ship. Oh well. Could be worse, could be the following week when I'll be out of town and unable to receive him.

I was also charged on Friday but mine only shipped today from Hong Kong.

Back