Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw. is the coat wird in any way? Its awesomely posed in some of the pics we have seen here! I might jump on the preorder today. Kinda wanted to stay away from Hot Toys and only focus on statues, but this one and the Arkham Joker are just too cool to pass on.

Btw. is the coat wird in any way? Its awesomely posed in some of the pics we have seen here! I might jump on the preorder today. Kinda wanted to stay away from Hot Toys and only focus on statues, but this one and the Arkham Joker are just too cool to pass on.

yes the coat is wired.

I meant where did you order your Knightmare Batman?

from a old friend from ebay, for a very nice low price, 290 USD all in.

I haven't ordered yet as I only planned on getting the reg but I really want this one now. If I get it though I'll feel like I'll need the armour to. To May options lol

:lol well i'm also have pre order the armour version of it and im waiting on my Armoured version now :wink1:

Having seen all 3 figures released, Knightmare Bats to me is far and away the best. Obviously all 3 together would look amazing but the alpha is knightmare.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yup, and you're never gonna see a figure like this again, and for someone who's favorite part of BvS is this Knightmare scene, it's a must have. :lol

Having seen all 3 figures released, Knightmare Bats to me is far and away the best. Obviously all 3 together would look amazing but the alpha is knightmare.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Agreed and agreed. The Knightmare scene was perhaps the best scene in that whole film, and part of me wants to say the best scene out of the whole DCCU, as it is (Harley's scene in the tall staircase comes a close second to me though).

I just realized though... do the goggles come down? On the figure I mean. Or are they permanently attached to the cowl like that? Huh.

Check ClipperKing's review. It looks great with the goggles in any position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been wffling back and forth about getting this one. But the pics make him look just amazing! I think I am going to pull the trigger on this one and get it from Sideshow.

Back