Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered! Gotta wait till the beginning of December though. But at least I've got one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this or the Armored Batman ?

Personally, this, it just looks boss. And it's something really different to add to your collection. Like this could be displayed by itself and look killer. Where for me, the armoured batman wouldn't look as cool without superman by his side :)
Haha sod it, both are ace!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally, this, it just looks boss. And it's something really different to add to your collection. Like this could be displayed by itself and look killer. Where for me, the armoured batman wouldn't look as cool without superman by his side :)
Haha sod it, both are ace!

They both look awesome!
If I had to choose tho,knightmare.
He just looks incredibly different and cool
084576ba953858dd4d7ac0e8c9fc336d.jpg

Knightmare for the win.......I might have to buy the standard version now...

I did the same thing. Had no real intention to get anything from this line. Just kept putting it off.

Saw the in hand pics of this, bought superman, preordered knightmare and I'm planning to order the standard too if I can afford it haha! Damn you hot toys!!

Now about that armoured batman......

I did the same thing. Had no real intention to get anything from this line. Just kept putting it off.

Saw the in hand pics of this, bought superman, preordered knightmare and I'm planning to order the standard too if I can afford it haha! Damn you hot toys!!

Knightmare wasn't a question, he was always on my list. Watch the reviews of the suit / seeing how bad assery it is in hand making me consider the full standard version....

Knightmare wasn't a question, he was always on my list. Watch the reviews of the suit / seeing how bad assery it is in hand making me consider the full standard version....

I'm gonna go for standard version and superman on a shelf together and Knightmare is getting his own shelf. He deserves it!
But yeah seeing the suit under the coat on this certainly shunted me into wanting the standard version

That's the spirit. :lol

I initially said I was just going to get Superman and regular Batman from this line, simply to represent Batman vs Superman. Ended up getting the entire line (sans BC Armored Bats) and two Supermans.

Haha that's what I did. I just ordered all three types minus bc armored. I couldn't decide.

Haha that's what I did. I just ordered all three types minus bc armored. I couldn't decide.

Haha if all else fails, get em all!! :) the price tag of the armoured batman put me off a little to be honest. Might look at getting it when the price comes down. For now I'm happy with regular and knightmare. All the possibilities of swapping the eyes and mouth plates around!! :)

Haha if all else fails, get em all!! :) the price tag of the armoured batman put me off a little to be honest. Might look at getting it when the price comes down. For now I'm happy with regular and knightmare. All the possibilities of swapping the eyes and mouth plates around!! :)

Yeah I'm gonna get 2 of the regular bats, one special edition one with the rifle & the regular. It's a great addition that we can swap out the mouth plates and eyes between this & the knightmare version.
Where'd u order one from rog?
I'm keepin my bc armor version on pre order, if I don't like it that much I'l sell it on.
So glad I bit the bullet & got the normal version tho, everytime I look at it, it impresses me more
c17c3604bf8a47690f09b049f1b9cfd0.jpg
27216c0cadfa4dcbafddcfa035ad43a9.jpg
0eb374d48a0eb6557705874c00857c2d.jpg

Yeah I'm gonna get 2 of the regular bats, one special edition one with the rifle & the regular. It's a great addition that we can swap out the mouth plates and eyes between this & the knightmare version.
Where'd u order one from rog?
I'm keepin my bc armor version on pre order, if I don't like it that much I'l sell it on.
So glad I bit the bullet & got the normal version tho, everytime I look at it, it impresses me more
c17c3604bf8a47690f09b049f1b9cfd0.jpg
27216c0cadfa4dcbafddcfa035ad43a9.jpg
0eb374d48a0eb6557705874c00857c2d.jpg

Yeah I think it's a great addition to be able to swap the eyes and mouth plates between figures.
I ordered my knightmare batman from big chief studios. It was the best price I could find Without using sideshow. I'll have to wait till December like, but I'm okay with that. I've not had to pay eBay prices. I was tempted but I've got too many other figures coming up too!
I'm probably gonna buy the regular on release in HK Through eBay.
Still, really tempted on the armoured. But I can wait for the price to drop on that haha

Back