Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will get this figure. And it will be expensive since it's super rare in Europe. But i think it will worth it, he looks amazing.

Yes! I have PO this batman because it's so unique! I plan on getting the JL Batman for his traditional look because that suit looks bad ass or even the future batman solo film.

Can anyone confirm if he can hold his binoculars up to his eyes, or if the coat/body restricts that?

Hey guys!

Does anyone know if you can swap out the cowl for another head sculpt? I have the custom affleck head sculpt on order and was thinking about doing a swap. Thanks

Attachments

• Ben_B__89230.1468235814.490.588.jpg
    Ben_B__89230.1468235814.490.588.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 286
Off topic a lil I know but just watching BvS again and I was wondering how good a fight would be between this Batman and the Rises Bane. I don't think Bane would be picking this Batman up and breaking his back somehow lol.

"Hardy' Bane was gay...?" Not to sound like a SJW all of a sudden...but help...we need to get discussion out of the middle school lunch room. Come on guys!

Hardy did sound like he was channeling his own imaginary Saturday morning cartoon villain... was terrible.

Hey guys!

Does anyone know if you can swap out the cowl for another head sculpt? I have the custom affleck head sculpt on order and was thinking about doing a swap. Thanks

Not Without some modification.
The neck is some sort of pôle.
Maybe the base is removable and yu can put a regular neck...
image.jpg

Back