Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is actually a nice looking figure (if final one looks close to these promo shots) but I disliked the movie. So conflicted, great figure from a film I disliked. Curse you hot toys why couldn't you have made him look really ******?

Congrats guys. Can't wait to see pics

Yeah I'm really surprised it came out first/I did not expect it so soon. Stoked tho cos it's the one I'm really looking forward to having.
This and the armored version so close together was really unexpected!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm really surprised it came out first/I did not expect it so soon. Stoked tho cos it's the one I'm really looking forward to having.
This and the armored version so close together was really unexpected!

Yea your going to have a really great week :lol. This and armored batman I'm jealous lol

Are people really paying $100 extra to get it a month early from HK? eBay prices are much higher compared to SS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not if you live in the EU and other non USA places that charge extra Vat and customs because you bought off SS!

Can not believe this is almost out- wow. Waiting on reg Batman and this pops out first!

Not if you live in the EU and other non USA places that charge extra Vat and customs because you bought off SS!

This ^^^ it's far more expensive if your in the uk to order from sideshow. Getting it direct from Hong Kong is a no brainer.
Cheaper than sideshow after getting stung with customs, vat & handling charges also no waiting months for it.
It's way cheaper than buying from the uk too ,stores like forbidden planet etc-there prices are ridiculous & they don't get them until 3/4 months after initial release!
Helps even more when you got friends in Hong Kong too [emoji846]

This was posted on FB by someone.
a553b91ffe7e65293c828c6c757f5555.jpg

2abb2b2512c7429c733efb0b88037a58.jpg

For some reason, his lower faces look like Daredevils from that 2003 movie. Weird.

Something off about these pics. Head looks oversized and the faceplate is weird. I'll wat for more pics though.

How long until SSC ships this to pay in full customers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That coat is just begging to be weathered.

Also, can someone check if the eyes are removable? I know the regular BvS Batman has that feature, I'm just hoping I won't have to buy another head to get my desired pose.

I'm relieved to see that his goggles are removable.

Also, can someone check if the eyes are removable? I know the regular BvS Batman has that feature, I'm just hoping I won't have to buy another head to get my desired pose.

Considering it's the same head and plates, I'm sure it does.

I'm pretty sure this is the tool for the mouth and eyes,

tool.jpg

Back