Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I think I have more interest in this nightmare version of Batman than the other two versions from the movie. I really like the look and style of it.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Apocalypse Batman Collectible Fig

I think I have more interest in this nightmare version of Batman than the other two versions from the movie.

Very much looking forward to this one, the first site I check every morning is the Hot Toys fb... Maybe this week we'll see the figure - or next week, or the week after that...

I think I have more interest in this nightmare version of Batman than the other two versions from the movie. I really like the look and style of it.

I do not like the film, but the figure does brilliantly well made, both the iron suit and the nightmare Batman look a step above the actual Batman suit we see most of the movie

image.jpeg

Ben Rudd!

That's Paul Affleck to you sir! :)

Now I'll have to rewatch Ant-Man to see when Rudd makes a serious face if he looks like Affleck.

Not to give Hot Toys a total pass, but we've been pretty spoiled to get some amazing head sculpts. Some just don't hit the mark (I'm looking at you Dark Knight Rises - Anne Hathaway Catwoman - though still bought it).

Haha, that Rudd headsculpt could definitely pass for Affleck!

But I think HT nailed the likeness of Affleck on their Knightmare and regular suit Batman. In the meantime, my near-complete 31" will have to do:

I was like "Maaan thats a good..........what....the...RUDD!?"

Howd you make that big nightmare batman?

Howd you make that big nightmare batman?

BvS 31" Jakks Pacific Batman figure as the base figure. Repainted the suit, slashed the suit with an x-acto knife to enhance texturing. Repainted all the gold parts. Found the green khakis and the coat at Goodwill. Custom made the goggles, and added his scarf and gauntlet wraps from scrap pieces I had laying around

Haha, that Rudd headsculpt could definitely pass for Affleck!

But I think HT nailed the likeness of Affleck on their Knightmare and regular suit Batman. In the meantime, my near-complete 31" will have to do:

That doesn't have to do. That just DOES. Fantastic work.

Can we see a non-filtered shot?

I do not like the film, but the figure does brilliantly well made, both the iron suit and the nightmare Batman look a step above the actual Batman suit we see most of the movie

I liked about half of the movie. The action scenes were top notch. The rest skipped around too much. I agree that the Armored Batman and Nightmare Batman looked better than the main suit. I kind of want a normal version of Batman, but I don't think the movie version is what I'm looking for. I have the first Sideshow Batman and I guess it will have to do for me. I actually like it a lot.

That looks great

This seems to be one of the most wanted figures from the film. Are many of you planning on buying just this version or will you get all the Bats they make?
Apocalypse/Nightmare is top of my list, and then I'll work my way down the list: regular Bat suit, Armoured and then Chrome.

This seems to be one of the most wanted figures from the film. Are many of you planning on buying just this version or will you get all the Bats they make?
Apocalypse/Nightmare is top of my list, and then I'll work my way down the list: regular Bat suit, Armoured and then Chrome.

So far I PO'd all the Batman figures. This is next on the list if they'd ever put it up for PO.

Back