Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since i picked this up. I?m hoping a custom coat becomes available soon.

Yeah I hated the osk custom coat, I thought it was less screen accurate than the stock coat, especially if you darkened the stock version.
The osk coat material is terrible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing HT's coat needed was to be darker brown and weathered.

The material of that custom coat is off, almost like alligator skin and too crusty/dry. The knightmare coat IS leather, which HT got right.

The only thing HT's coat needed was to be darker brown and weathered.

The material of that custom coat is off, almost like alligator skin and too crusty/dry. The knightmare coat IS leather, which HT got right.

Couldnt agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both coats are wrong the stock and the custom, don’t matter how much you dye the stock it’s still way off it’s not even remotely close.

D6ED511E-0F0D-4DFA-BBC2-93164789CE19.jpeg
A6A532D3-B521-4EFB-AA49-15F6724123C3.jpeg
20330FC6-14AD-441F-9519-A1D4EE25D6D5.jpeg
68061E5E-EEC7-4D00-9C43-6AEF49269643.jpeg
4EA421AE-7288-4B6E-93BF-DCC009B5F4E1.jpeg

There both coats and that’s where the comparison ends none are close like you say the custom coat looks like a bathrobe the stock looks like a rapist 1980’s flasher coat.

The coat hyperbole is off the charts in here. Has anyone ever seen a bathrobe? :lol

The osk cost isn't perfect by any means, but it's miles better than the puffy miscolored mess that is the original coat imo.

The real issue is that there is no way to make this coat both the same kind of material finish and scale. So there will always be a compromise between the two. I think the OSK coat and the unreal toys coat are a decent happy medium.

My issue with the coat has never been the color or design, but just the general shape and how it doesn't hang properly. As great as HTs tailoring usually is, they can never seem to do trenchcoats right for some reason, whether it's for this figure, Neo, or Star-Lord.

If so, I really hope there are major differences or updates. I bought the original last year and still love it, so I hope it's different enough to warrant a second buy.. also, where is the exclusivity to having bought the "toy fair exclusive" if it's getting a reissue? doesnt make it all that special anymore... Either way, I'm happy others will have a shot at this version. And even though I over played for mine, I still think it was worth it. I love the look of him. Maybe we'll get a better BW sculpts to go along. Watching the second half of the Snyder Cut today so let's see what Knightmare scenes we get!! Loving the cut so far

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

The coat hyperbole is off the charts in here. Has anyone ever seen a bathrobe? :lol

The osk cost isn't perfect by any means, but it's miles better than the puffy miscolored mess that is the original coat imo.

The real issue is that there is no way to make this coat both the same kind of material finish and scale. So there will always be a compromise between the two. I think the OSK coat and the unreal toys coat are a decent happy medium.

I would agree with that. I bought the OSK coat way back when, and I?m completely happy with it. I don?t even remember for sure where I put the original coat for it. I didn?t care much for the look of the stock coat at all.

I'm pretty sure I saw something that OSK posted on FB that they would consider making more if they had enough likes/posts showing demand (I believe they easily did).

Back