Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Studio Session-1982 rz.jpg

If Hot Toys are in the market of re-releasing Batmen I really hope this one is on the list for the Snyder Cut.

I think there would be a lot of takers for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would definitely consider picking it up. Loved the concept and look of the figure.

He would be my sole representation from the BvS film, though.

Just watch Zach Snyders Justice League and you'll be wanting more. Black Suit Superman would look great with him, as well as other Knightmare figures, but perhaps they'll be made for the second season......

Cyborg has got to come first! The mouth sculpt on bvs and knightmare aren't perfect. I believe they didn't use afleck, but his stunt double to create the portrait. In my opinion, tactical and JL suit are best ones for batfleck

Just watch Zach Snyders Justice League and you'll be wanting more. Black Suit Superman would look great with him, as well as other Knightmare figures, but perhaps they'll be made for the second season......

Definitely looking forward to ZS's JL. Black Suit Superman is an automatic order.

I have the "Man of Steel" collection from Hot Toys, as well as the 3rd Party "Faora" and love that set.

I think having the alternate look versions of Batman (Nightmare) and Superman (Black Suit) will make for a very cool looking display.

Since this was an exclusive, if they reissue this it'll probably be a dumbed down version to differentiate between both figures. Unsure what they can exclude from the first release for the regular edition.

944AE3AA-0B27-4176-8300-34651285A6E8.jpeg
6BEADDA0-7209-40F6-9101-A57F16DEDBA4.jpg

Still a great figure not without some flaws ie hands keep falling off etc...but it as great presence about it.

I hate all of you with this figure :lol

I live in hope for a Snyder Cut re-release.....I mean they are in the process of re-releasing Batmen and maybe Jokers......

EtyTPImXYAEUKXS.jpg

EtzgrQqWQAIarCD.jpeg

OK, I won't hate you if Hot Toys make this Superman from this new teaser.....

[video]https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder[/video]

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 20.33.02.jpg

Totally forgot I had this figure until I saw this thread. It was one I got and immediately put away, I think I opened to inspect and that?s it. Cool figure but never really appealed to me.
Any of you guys want it, I would part with it. Trying to downsize collection.

The regular costume HT from BvS is one of my all-time favorites though. Incredible figure. Very excitedly awaiting the BF Batman and Robin. They got me back into HT/figures after not buying in awhile.

Totally forgot I had this figure until I saw this thread. It was one I got and immediately put away, I think I opened to inspect and that?s it. Cool figure but never really appealed to me.
Any of you guys want it, I would part with it. Trying to downsize collection.

The regular costume HT from BvS is one of my all-time favorites though. Incredible figure. Very excitedly awaiting the BF Batman and Robin. They got me back into HT/figures after not buying in awhile.

PM sent

Back