Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pay him the $800 :rotfl

"Knightmare"

Studio Session-979 RZ.jpg

So HotToysCollectors posted this on Instagram, after posting the Hot Toys Summer Showcase 2020.

They seem to be the ones always posting the pics of the figures at Secret Base. So must be Secret Base or close.

Man I hope they revisit Knightmare Batman for the Snyder Cut, there is apparently more Knightmare footage in it !!

IMG_0234.jpg

Eh. Scrolling through their IG they have lots of posts of random movie stills just like this. Probably just wishful thinking on their part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eh. Scrolling through their IG they have lots of posts of random movie stills just like this. Probably just wishful thinking on their part.

I don't know about "lots of movie stills", but some. Thing is pretty much all of them link time wise with the movie or news releases. eg Battinson film start say.

This one is totally out of nowhere. Hence I think there might be something to it.

Anyway we will see. If they can suddenly re-do Whiplash and Twoface then Knightmare Batfleck for the SnyderCut is definitely a possibility.

I don't know about "lots of movie stills", but some. Thing is pretty much all of them link time wise with the movie or news releases. eg Battinson film start say.

This one is totally out of nowhere. Hence I think there might be something to it.

Anyway we will see. If they can suddenly re-do Whiplash and Twoface then Knightmare Batfleck for the SnyderCut is definitely a possibility.

I think they'll do a diorama kind of Cosbabies? :lol

Yeah but its not like they have been posting them before there is a figure announcement for that character or anything, so they dont come off to me as having insider info or anything. I think it would be a cool reissue, hell I would consider picking up a second one since it is one of my top 10 figures. But honestly I think people are setting themselves up for disappointment every time they mention or ask about a figure possibly getting a reissue (not saying you specifically, but I see it a lot especially on FB and Reddit). Hot Toys are approaching something like MMS600, plus the other non-MMS designated figures they have done, but have only done reissues or slight variant rereleases for how many figures, less than a dozen? It is still an incredibly rare occurrence.

And who knows the reasons they redo figures. Maybe Howard has a nephew or friend that wanted an updated Two-Face. Maybe they have been releasing so many neon tech and now holographic armors from Iron Man 2 that they thought people would want a rerelease of Whiplash. Even that one has a newly painted head, making it a slight variant. I remember being excited about the reissue Mk 43 because I wanted to see it with the better metallic paint job that the newer IM have and even the 43 bust that comes with Hulkbuster has, but it ended up being a completely straight rerelease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah $800 is way too much . I love knightmare Batman but not for 800 even 600 is way too much.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Late to the game, bought mine for $600. Spent another $180 for a coat, no regrets.

And again, you pay for what you deem it's worth. If someone disagree then that's that, I won't bother to explain. I want one, I will pay for one. That's all.

-

Anyways... I love the figure. *This is not the new coat, it'll be done in Sept.

Studio Session-1138 RZ.jpg

I strongly suspect HT will release this again now we know he'll appear in the Snyder cut. Wouldn't be paying those crazy eBay prices just yet.

I strongly suspect HT will release this again now we know he'll appear in the Snyder cut. Wouldn't be paying those crazy eBay prices just yet.
Exactly I'm holding off . Way too much money imo. I can pay the 600 but no point . Same goes for BVS someone tried to sell me one for 550 got it for 300 new on eBay . I'm going to wait for the Snyder cut . Hopefully we do ... If we don't ... Most likely to they will make the kit again.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I really hope they do release this figure again. Such an amazing figure!

I definitely wish I could find a BvS Batman new for $300. How long ago did you get him Batman232?

To be honest, I am also here secretly praying for a re-release of Knightmare Bats for the Snyder Cut. However it is a bit of a long shot.

Especially when you consider HT will probably have Priority on Cyborg and Black Suit Superman.

However that said, I guess a Black Suit Supes and a Knightmare Batfleck re-release involves less work than a full new development.

It's a no brainer for HT when you see how in demand this figure is. Now they have an excuse to release him again. All they need to do is make a more accurate coat and repaint the mouth plates.

Back