1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with my WS version, even though the new arm looks cool. I don't particularly like the new outfit, though, so easy pass for me. I am interested in the headsculpt, though. Anyone know what the price usually is for just a parted out headsculpt? And where best to get it (I'm from Europe)?

I've gotten them on eBay for the most part, usually out of Hong Kong. Prices can vary quite a bit depending on popularity/availability. I picked up the first WS sculpt 2 years ago for $40 from LootenToys. It wouldn't surprise me if you had to pay twice that today.

In regards to the eye paint I think it was only worn in the rooftop scene where he catches the shield. Unfortunately, he was also wearing the bottom mask. Still I like the eye paint since it is more reminiscent of the comic book winter soldier.

That said the civil war winter soldier does nothing for me. The arm is nice yeah. As is the regular clean headsculpt, but the jacket is just too damn bland and I prefer the arsenal of the winter soldier to this bucky.

I didn't want to, but I've pre-ordered him.
One of the distributors of our company listed him and Cap (I don't know why...we're a bookshop)...and so I HAD TO^^

God damn it this costume is actually growing on me. The same exact thing happened with Hawkeye. XD but I love his WS get up so much...

ugh I don't know if I wanna just display him on the villains shelf and get this new one on the Avengers display....Khrisicions, Khrisicions...

In regards to the eye paint I think it was only worn in the rooftop scene where he catches the shield. Unfortunately, he was also wearing the bottom mask. Still I like the eye paint since it is more reminiscent of the comic book winter soldier.

That said the civil war winter soldier does nothing for me. The arm is nice yeah. As is the regular clean headsculpt, but the jacket is just too damn bland and I prefer the arsenal of the winter soldier to this bucky.

The jacket is a little too Abercrombie/H&M for my taste. TWS version is just plain BA compared to this especially with all the accessories it came with. The only thing this figure has going for it IMO is the arm.

Really needs another 20 quid of added gear. As is, the figure would be a really good sleep aid to look at before beddy-bye. That boring!

Potentially major spoiler here - you've been warned!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Umm..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's no way? Sorry, but there's ten different ways you could achieve that exact look with out having what you suggest is going on actual be what's going on.

For example-

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Man, the HS looks really good. His face is definitely a step up. Might have to buy it separately and stick it on my CA:WS figure (even tho I prefer the messy hair of the original. His stylishly coiffed hair just isn't as cool :p ).

I do like the chrome arm and new gloves, but his WS outfit is such a signature look (and so badass) that I cant imagine replacing it. Especially with something that looks like a generic black jacket. I would definitely be more tempted if they had done civilian Bucky.

I do like the chrome arm and new gloves, but his WS outfit is such a signature look (and so badass) that I cant imagine replacing it. Especially with something that looks like a generic black jacket. I would definitely be more tempted if they had done civilian Bucky.

That would be great - I'd deffo buy that! :)

Man, the HS looks really good. His face is definitely a step up. Might have to buy it separately and stick it on my CA:WS figure (even tho I prefer the messy hair of the original. His stylishly coiffed hair just isn't as cool :p ).

That would be great - I'd deffo buy that! :)

Me too, I wanted Bucky in the red henley outfit :(

Also, when will Sideshow's monthly code work on this?

No worries man. It's a figure from coo I think. I'd have to double check.

Also, when will Sideshow's monthly code work on this?

It typically takes two to three months after a figure goes up for PO for codes to apply. The prototype was displayed at Secret Base on Feb. 13 so not for another month, maybe two.

EDIT: The coupon works. Wow. :lol

Side note: It doesn't apply to Cap. :gah:

Last edited:
Back