1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f43a75740b79e838d1e5d8b128822ce3.jpg

So,this is a very basic figure in terms of accessories,the headsculpt is nice,I have no problems with it,the outfit is very nicely tailored,just untucked the pants a little from the boot to make a little baggier,he looks great with Cap

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

I'm going to take some natural shots of him with the 1st WS release now

BTW,the arm is nice and shiny,the articulation in the metal arm is still kinda stuff,the rest of the body is fantastic,he doesn't suffer from the invisible lay syndrome on his non mechanical side like the first release.......always bugged me that did

Re: Hot Toys Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

A detailed review in French. Tho personally wouldn't let this guy near my stuff, the way he handles a very nice fig reminds me of a little kid banging blocks.

HOT TOYS - WINTER SOLDIER - MMS 351 - CIVIL WAR - French Review Francaise HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLh1CC9azuM

At least it looks like Bucky is pretty sturdy....

And also - not even sure of the language here, but WS and BP review from ToysDaily....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KXzag-_VVc

Looks like a barebones release. No regrets at all ordering the knockoff for $120 at OSK.

Sent from my XT1225 using Tapatalk

More "surprises" with MMS351:
If you will decide to switch clothes between your Winter Soldiers or just do a custom suit just be aware that the jacket zipper is sewn together, also the left sleeve is attached to the inner top. The torso is messed up again with black stains from the inner padded body suit. I was wondering if all HT figures have these "bodysuits"? What the function of these? I didn't get again, coz it ruins the figure completely (IMHO), even if I know it suppose to be kept dressed on shelfs till the end of times..... I have two fellow collectors who are currently creating diorama settings from the WS movie where Buck seats in a brainwashing machine chair, so he suppose to be topless. Really disappointed.....

Back