1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boring looking figure, boring set.

I guess they'll release "Bucky" figure with a red shirt and Glock separately. Shame...

I already have the first Winter Soldier figure but find myself drawn to this one as well.

Same here.

I have the Bucky sculpt on TWS soldier figure, but if I end up getting this one, I'll switch TWS figure back to the masked sculpt.

I love the outfit and I ADORE the metal arm, but I don't really see Seb in this. I also think it looks a little small. Seb got really buff for this role and I'm just not seeing that in this figure. I'll buy this figure if they improve the head sculpt.

I am friends with him already but he hasn't been on and doesn't show up in my friends list or in Yulli or Kojun's either. I sound like a total stalker.

Try searching under his full name. I believe he reached his "friend" limit but you can still follow him.

Jin Cheol Hong

Motuxmen give me a little credit. I did that. I hope he didn't block me I'm always nagging him for new details.

Motuxmen give me a little credit. I did that. I hope he didn't block me I'm always nagging him for new details.

Could be. If your asking for that stuff all the time on a public official page there's no way he could tell you. Every word has to be cleared by lawyers and marvel, in regards to licensed product. It's part of the contracts. If they where allowed to share something publicly they would.

On the fence. I want a Bucky but I think I prefer the first figure. I may ultimately pass on him and either hunt down the older figure, or forget him. With so many other figures coming, I think I can do without Bucky if I have to and unless he dies in this one(doubtful), there maybe more later anyway.

The CW head on the TWS body seems to be the winner, in my book. And size matters, M249 > M4 :wink1:

Back