1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after that discount at popcultcha with shipping its just about £216. Compared to anything else I've seen that's a very good price. Tempted to go for it and then compare it directly the the BC version I'm getting before choosing which to keep. For anybody that's used them before how likely would I be to incur import tax?

got mine via monketdepot today. im still messing around with reg bats so will keep armored in box till xmas but did look inside. its normal for there to be visible space between the armor plates on abs yeah? when in box? they line up closer when hes out and upright I imagine yeah, have some move to them? but wanted to ask to be sure.

I love popcultcha and never incur a tax . I' am from the US though

Thanks, maybe UK customs are stricter on this, I've been hit before with imports and just a little paranoid. An import duty would push that price way up.

I oredered from PC a few times, there is no tax in the US and the Aus to US dollar conversion favors us. They ship quickly and securely.

What a nice thing being an US collector. I can look forward to paying additional 27% of the price (VAT is the major part and then import tax).

You need to move. America is gonna be great(er) again!

Strange advice when your new president is intent on building walls both literal and metaphorical to keep foreigners out :lol

Still tempted by the popcultcha offer, impossible to find a price that good anywhere else right now. Anyone from the UK bought from them before, did you get hit with any import taxes?

Okay, so I finally ordered this figure and started watching some reviews, and no one seems to know what the one open right hand is for. All the youtubers try putting weapons in it and whatever. Is it not the hand motion he makes during the Superman fight when Superman 'regains' his powers and Batman is like uh oh, and puts his hand up as if to say PLEASE GOD NO DONT DO IT SUPES!

I am thinking about buying a neca 24"hulk figure to make a doomsday 1/6 custom, on wiki it says he is 15' ft tall. Any ideas for spikes

I also ordered spear from OSK. It looks badass. I can't wait to show you my photos... soon as I get the figure :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am thinking about buying a neca 24"hulk figure to make a doomsday 1/6 custom, on wiki it says he is 15' ft tall. Any ideas for spikes

i made a comic book version from a chinese hulk a while back ,i used milliput ,a 2 part air hardening epoxy putty for all my added parts ,sounds like a awesome project ,i look forward to seeing it ,
26720644104_22683d3272_z.jpg
27052820670_4527841d32_z.jpg

Back