1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Camera wise? Canon DSLR with Canon 100mm 2.8L lens. A studio setup with 2-3 lights, this pic uses 2.

Thank you! :D When do you get yours?

I will definitely have some of those for you. :D Most likely tomorrow, I hope.
Nice that is what I'm looking into. I want to save for rumored 6d mark 2.

You do know that the leg (and arm) armor can come off, right? I don't want to sound snarky, but does no one here ever watch ClipperKing's Youtube videos? He took it off pretty easily and didn't have to break anything or do anything weird. Again, at the risk of sounding snarky, it DOES pay to watch reviews before opening your figures.

armos.JPG

You do know that the leg (and arm) armor can come off, right? I don't want to sound snarky, but does no one here ever watch ClipperKing's Youtube videos? He took it off pretty easily and didn't have to break anything or do anything weird. Again, at the risk of sounding snarky, it DOES pay to watch reviews before opening your figures.

View attachment 292414

Agreed.

On the day I'm supposed to receive a figure, especially one with intricate parts, I'll usually watch a review on it so that way I know what does and doesn't do what.

Agreed.

On the day I'm supposed to receive a figure, especially one with intricate parts, I'll usually watch a review on it so that way I know what does and doesn't do what.

Yeah, it boggles my mind that people are going to complain about the leg armor being uneven when you can take it off and put it back on! I guess I have a personal positive bias towards his reviews but I always assumed everyone else watched Clipper King's reviews as well since he's usually the first guy to get the Hot Toys figures. Guess I was wrong for the butt-hurt whiners saying the uneven leg armor ruined their figures (if that's all it takes to ruin a figure I bet they'd find a flaw with a DX11 as well).

I can without a doubt understand the disappointment one would feel when one receives a figure and they find something about it that's not to their liking. However, I've always said and I can't stress enough, that's it's very rare that you're going to get an absolutely PERFECT figure that is devoid of any, even the tiniest, flaws. With these figures being hand made, nothing is going to be perfectly symmetrical, everything nice and perfectly even, no ever so slight paint imperfection, etc. There's always going to be something.

I can obviously understand extremely loose or broken joints, fabric tears, overly asymmetrical parts, crooked logos, overly discernible paint imperfections, overly discernible errant paint, broken parts or missing components. But some things that people claim ruin their figure, if everything else about their figure is perfectly fine, then I would take it and run so to speak. As I've mentioned before, when it comes down to it, these are still just 1/6 scale figures. Highly detailed, yes, but ultimately still just a 1/6 figure. It's seldom that you're going to get one that is just absolutely perfect in every way. You can either simply accept that, or you can let it consume you and drive yourself mad trying to get replacement after replacement of the same figure until you get what you feel is the "perfect" one.

A few more. :)

The spear is DoggieDoc's custom.

29379395890_6b4905abde_c.jpg

29379399210_8ff607a6fa_c.jpg

29379407560_e6e2af163b_c.jpg

29379412670_26a9ece06c_c.jpg

29379416450_bf77a1ef0c_c.jpg

29379418880_1ddc0b36ff_c.jpg

I was also looking in the 80D. Right now I have a rebel t5i. I want to try a full frame.

I had a 5D before, it was my favorite camera I've ever had. Full frame is awesome. :)

A few more. :)

The spear is DoggieDoc's custom.

29379395890_6b4905abde_c.jpg

29379399210_8ff607a6fa_c.jpg

29379407560_e6e2af163b_c.jpg

29379412670_26a9ece06c_c.jpg

29379416450_bf77a1ef0c_c.jpg

29379418880_1ddc0b36ff_c.jpg

I had a 5D before, it was my favorite camera I've ever had. Full frame is awesome. :)
Nice pics again. I'm like the sheen this version has over the chrome. All done with the 100mm? The 5D is a nice camera but out of my price range and needs.

Back