1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True indeed. And as Alfred said earlier in the movie, it was Bruce's feeling of powerlessness that had made him cruel.

Batman cutting Superman's cheek was partly a show of power ... He was savoring the ability to wound him while at the same time saying, "You were never even a man."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:exactly:

Him saying: "You were never a God. You were never even a man." was his way of justifying the act to himself, to help him further reduce the value of Superman's life in his mind so that way he'd feel absolutely no remorse for his action.

latest

Seeing Lois shield a defenseless Supes with her body I think also resonated with Batman, in showing that Supes was indeed a life with people who love and care about him and obviously has people that he loves and cares about as well.

why did he even make it a spear. why not just in a gun like he's been using? they were working great and doesn't require him to drag supes down to a very specific spot.

He could have dodged the bullet. Just being close to the spear would weaken him enough to not be able to put up much of a fight.

The first wayne family were hunters , the old hunters hunted with spears

Because he was a bit twisted ha

He would rather stab him through the heart than pull a trigger, I think. That moment where he cut Superman's cheek with the spear said it all to me ha

It really further signified just how cruel, merciless and twisted Batman had become. Almost as if he was savoring the moment by torturing and toying with Supes, and was going to enjoy what he was about to do.

Batman cutting Superman's cheek was partly a show of power ... He was savoring the ability to wound him while at the same time saying, "You were never even a man."

attachment.php

He could have dodged the bullet. Just being close to the spear would weaken him enough to not be able to put up much of a fight.

Then use a kryptonite smoke grenade and shoot him with a bullet after. That spear has plenty of material for multiple bullets. It doesn't take much thought honestly.

Then batman should have
...and then superman should have....lois should have, but then this should have, and then that, and then this, and that, and everything else.

Then this should have happened, so then that happens, because of this happening, and then all that other stuff.

mmm HISHE series.

I mean I would've bought that he doesn't want to kill using gun/bullets... but he already does. Damn.

Then batman should have
...and then superman should have....lois should have, but then this should have, and then that, and then this, and that, and everything else.

Then this should have happened, so then that happens, because of this happening, and then all that other stuff.

:lol :exactly:

Better yet, why even make a film about a guy flying around shooting lasers out of his eyes or a guy who runs around at night fighting crime dressed like a bat? I mean it's not like any of that would happen. That way, some of us wouldn't have to ponder what each of them SHOULD have done in any particular scenario so that way a film about a guy flying around shooting lasers out of his eyes fighting the guy who runs around at night fighting crime dressed like a bat makes a lot more sense to us. :lol

The preordered just got posted on onesixthkit.com. $37, and suppose to be released in October

This is awesome. Just placed my order. I really wanted to get on the custom run that doggiedoc did, but I couldn't afford it. This is much more affordable.

This is awesome. Just placed my order. I really wanted to get on the custom run that doggiedoc did, but I couldn't afford it. This is much more affordable.

Same here.

I wanted to get the DD one, and even though I'm certain he put a lot of hard work into it, it was hard to justify spending that much for a mere accessory. I'll most likely PO this one, but want to see more pictures before doing so.

I ordered day one and haven't recieved any notifications :impatient:

Yeah I ordered a couple of days after the movie came out and no notification for me yet either. It's probably an Australia thing. I notice lately Sideshow seems to be posting to Oz direct from Asia, rather than shipping things to the US and then back to Oz, like they used to? So we might be on a slightly different schedule. Probably nothing to worry about.

Yeah I ordered a couple of days after the movie came out and no notification for me yet either. It's probably an Australia thing. I notice lately Sideshow seems to be posting to Oz direct from Asia, rather than shipping things to the US and then back to Oz, like they used to? So we might be on a slightly different schedule. Probably nothing to worry about.

It's a good theory, I only got my Rey and BB8 today. They were shipped from Hong Kong but SS seems to have waited until they got their US stock though before shipping. But then again Khai just got the ATAT Driver from SS shipped from HK with no sign of US stock. Also I got a notice for Armoured Batman and he's charging tomorrow (although I don't expect him to ship until Saturday from HK) and I only ordered him last week. There's simply no pattern and Sideshow does what Sideshow does.

Back