1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the way this line is selling, I wouldn't put it past them to come out with a BD Armored Bats with a Kryptonite spear and include the BD mask.

They generally do. The price is usually high in the month between a figure's release in HK and hitting the States. The "if you want it right now" price.

I really hope this is the case for the standard BvS Batman figure. Then again, the armored isn't sold out yet.

Coming soon.
I dont know more.
image.jpg

why did he even make it a spear. why not just in a gun like he's been using? they were working great and doesn't require him to drag supes down to a very specific spot.

Last edited:
Because he was a bit twisted ha

He would rather stab him through the heart than pull a trigger, I think. That moment where he cut Superman's cheek with the spear said it all to me ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because he was a bit twisted ha

He would rather stab him through the heart than pull a trigger, I think. That moment where he cut Superman's cheek with the spear said it all to me ha

You know, the last time I watched the UE (Tuesday) was when I actually realized the magnitude of that. It really further signified just how cruel, merciless and twisted Batman had become. Almost as if he was savoring the moment by torturing and toying with Supes, and was going to enjoy what he was about to do.

True indeed. And as Alfred said earlier in the movie, it was Bruce's feeling of powerlessness that had made him cruel.

Batman cutting Superman's cheek was partly a show of power ... He was savoring the ability to wound him while at the same time saying, "You were never even a man."

Back