1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the opposite, tbh. The Knightmare version will definitely make a comeback (in movies as well as in toy form), given it was more like a premonition of things to come. The Armoured will have no reason to come back because the conflict with Supes is over and done with. The only reason it might come back though will be Hot Toys' greed to milk it further as a Battle Damaged version methinks.

I would say get the Nightmare if you can since this will probably be the only time we see Batman like that. Also the JL Superman looks very similar to the BvS version.

I think the opposite, tbh. The Knightmare version will definitely make a comeback (in movies as well as in toy form), given it was more like a premonition of things to come. The Armoured will have no reason to come back because the conflict with Supes is over and done with. The only reason it might come back though will be Hot Toys' greed to milk it further as a Battle Damaged version methinks.
That would be cool if the Knightmare was he main suit in a film. But I'd still take it over Superman.

do HK sellers reduce price when this hits the states? i want it asap as i live in the UK and the earliest is November but i still don't want to pay the crazy eBay price and since its hitting the states september 7th they should reduce the price right?

Doubt it. TimCent has currently got this at £377 on eBay at min! Can kiss my ass, I'll wait until October! lol

Have any flex-payers received their notice yet?

Nope they put my last payment on the 25th of Oct.

That's the same date as mine, hopefully we'll be getting our emails soon. :pray:

Hasn't Sideshow sent out emails to flexpayers in the past whenever products come in a bit early to give them a chance to get it at the same time as people who paid in full already?

When Sideshow gets stock in, they send an email to FlexPayers that gives them to option to stick to their plans or to pay off early and ship.

do HK sellers reduce price when this hits the states? i want it asap as i live in the UK and the earliest is November but i still don't want to pay the crazy eBay price and since its hitting the states september 7th they should reduce the price right?

Once it Will be widely released price Will settle. Happens all the time.
They Will be new listings on ebay soon :)

They generally do. The price is usually high in the month between a figure's release in HK and hitting the States. The "if you want it right now" price.

b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b8.jpg
b9.jpg

I'm envious of you guys who already have more than one BvS figure. I have two Supermans and they're both waiting for some company!

Man he looks glorious! I wish they would have done like a battle damaged mask for him like in the movie that would have been cool. I know one figure has that as an added accessory. I can't wait to get my hands on this one. Am I right that SideShow is suppose to have him in the next week?

Here's that armored Batman... MAFEX-Knightmare-Batman-Bonus-Items-003.jpg

Back