1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally broke down and contacted SSC to change from the black chrome version to this one. After all these in hand pics, I had to have it. It's screen accurate and has one hell of a shelf presence.

I was one of the folks that fell for the stealth mark 7 and I did not want that to happen to me again.

I chatted with Michelle at SSC and she transferred my NRD as well as gave me $50 off because I had used RP on my initial order. Cannot wait to have this guy on my shelf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally broke down and contacted SSC to change from the black chrome version to this one. After all these in hand pics, I had to have it. It's screen accurate and has one hell of a shelf presence.

I was one of the folks that fell for the stealth mark 7 and I did not want that to happen to me again.

I chatted with Michelle at SSC and she transferred my NRD as well as gave me $50 off because I had used RP on my initial order. Cannot wait to have this guy on my shelf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought NRD were non transferable?

160817020428453111.jpg

I bought these lights at Ikea.
I also modified the superman by removing a part of the sides so that the arms are closer to the body and I added over long ankle PEGS so that the proportion is perfect with the upper body.

I bought these lights at Ikea.
I also modified the superman by removing a part of the sides so that the arms are closer to the body and I added over long ankle PEGS so that the proportion is perfect with the upper body.

Whats your overall review on these lights?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Back