1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing looks phenomenal. I can't wait for it to ship and arrive. Hopefully we get a notice this week.

I have no issue with the face plate. To me, it looks accurate to the way he looked in this suit. Figure looks awesome.

While we are all caught up in SDCC, I notice from our reliable local seller that this may get released before Deadpool. We may even get bloggers' pics tomorrow!!! :panic:

The latest pictures from SDCC look amazing. I wish I could put down a pre-order for this but with regular Batfleck and Knightmare Batfleck, I'm all spent. I'm justifying passing this up by believing that a BD version with the Kryptonite spear will be released sometime in the future. :pray:

This...

iG51zGz.jpg

JKudRB7.jpg

Qwj4xBd.jpg

hLF2I4T.jpg

xLV06fY.jpg

...looks better than this...

armored0008.jpg

...but I still don't know if it's quite Affleck. We should know in a week or so.

I still wonder why they didn't just give him a regular closed mouth. Their other Affleck Batmen have it.

That, an angry "I UNDERSTAND" mouth, and a smirking "well, here I am" mouth would've made this a great set.

Is the BD Armored Bat with the krypton spear happening or just speculation? Does anyone know?

Back