1/6 Hot Toys MMS349 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm recreating also.

Though I have my Supes modeled after this exact photo (cape futzed to look like that also):

IMG_1379.JPG

And Batman after how he looks in this photo of the Trinity:

IMG_1342.JPG

:lol still the three figures together are gonna be awesome. I already felt my Supes looked better with Bats next to him.

Yep. I liked my Supes by himself, but I've since added Armored Bats, KM Bats and regular Bats. Armored Bats is wielding a Kryptonite spear, Supes has the Kryptonite rock on his base and regular Bats has the TC, so my BvS display is coming along quite nicely. Definitely my current favorite display.

Grats man! :hi5:
I am loving this guy. I love how the armor looks metallic.
Did you get the spear also?

Yea the armor is sick and your pics show the shelf presence well :rock I didn't think I could love it more than the regular suit batman but I think I do. It's just so badass looking

I did get the spear but domestically so I'm still waiting on it :gah: probably not until the new year but I can wait.

Are you going to order the neutral faceplate from OSK as well? I do have my PO in for that

My Toys Era spear turned up this morning, very impressed overall :) It's longer than I imagined for some reason. Am I right that there is no way to turn the light up function off, other than removing the battery, or am I missing something obvious? :lol

That's the whole magic. Yes. You have to remove it.

Thanks, an on off switch would have been a nice addition as would a way of switching the LED lights on and off without taking his head off every time. Still, very impressed with both spear and armoured Bats(BC in my case).

Yea the armor is sick and your pics show the shelf presence well :rock I didn't think I could love it more than the regular suit batman but I think I do. It's just so badass looking

I did get the spear but domestically so I'm still waiting on it :gah: probably not until the new year but I can wait.

Are you going to order the neutral faceplate from OSK as well? I do have my PO in for that

Nice! Its amazing how it can look so much better with the spear, so I'm glad you're getting one too.
I dont think I'm gonna get the neutral faceplate. My regular suit batman has the closed mouthplate, so its a nice difference having the
armored bats with the open mouth. I actually like the open mouth a lot.

Nice! Its amazing how it can look so much better with the spear, so I'm glad you're getting one too.
I dont think I'm gonna get the neutral faceplate. My regular suit batman has the closed mouthplate, so its a nice difference having the
armored bats with the open mouth. I actually like the open mouth a lot.

That's the one I'll be using to. I want at least one Batman showing his teeth :lol

Has anyone put their Bats in the above pose, with the grenade launcher?

By the "above pose", are you talking about regular Bats with the grenade launcher with the Trinity?

Not the best lighting because I have my BvS figures displayed in just a regular display curio with no lighting as opposed to my detolfs, but you get the idea:

image.jpg

image.jpeg

Thanks to Toys-era for giving us the display option that Hot Toys didn't!.

Attachments

• IMG_2609.jpg
    IMG_2609.jpg
    352.4 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_2606.jpg
    IMG_2606.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 287
Very nice!

Yeah, the spear really adds a lot to this figure. It looked great on its own, but it wielding the spear probably makes it my favorite figure from this line.

finally got my spear in today! better late than never, I'm finally in the spear club!

df5aee7a408a47055589df718f8e8c2f.png

66524421ea61c102f90b2d51095bef9b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice pics!
justt a kindly reminder from me. don't pose your batmen with their arms bend for too long. the suit can get sticky

Back