1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see a lot more shadow troops when you play the survival missions. It's crazy seeing 50's run around though. Saw those in the first week! Idk how that's even possible.

Geez. I'm only level 16. I'm never getting to level 40 .
41 now :rotfl
I play during my free time and I love shooter games. :slap
You see a lot more shadow troops when you play the survival missions. It's crazy seeing 50's run around though. Saw those in the first week! Idk how that's even possible.

I haven't tried the survivor missions yet, I think I'll try them with my friend when he's on. Heard it can get pretty intense.

And I saw that too! I thought they hacked the game :rotfl

Yeah the game is a blast! Heroes vs Villains is one of my favorite modes. We'll all be level 50 eventually. :)

I think I'm gonna cave in and order this guy. I've been debating whether or not to get some more OT troops to accompany my two pack. I'm sure Lord Vader wouldn't mind a couple more.

Most of those skins just look so dumb. I'm at lvl 32, but all I play is Squadron Fighter, so it's taking forever now, but I'm going for 50. I hope you can mix the trilogies when they bring clones and TFA in.

Ahoy!
Here's part 2 of the Spacetrooper/part-time Stormtrooper modification.

I posted the helmet mod a couple pages back, so this update deals with the backpack/backplate only.
The chestplate I ordered on ebay to replace the damaged backplate came in today. I made a down and dirty impression mold of the backplate details to repair the stock plate. I'll eventually use that to replace the SS sandtrooper chest piece...

Real estate to display my figures is hard to come by these days, so this guy will have to satisfy my Stormtrooper fix!

Thanks for lookin!
Cheers

View attachment 227282View attachment 227283View attachment 227284

Excellent! Was gonna do mine the exact same way. I'm starting to wonder if the tanks on the back were really white, but that may be taking the mod too far. Also wondering if I should plug up the holes on the bottom or just leave them in case the screen used backpack is found and there are thrusters on the bottom! Lol!

Looks like a lot is going for this trooper cause of battlefront :). I just hit 40 last night and got the sullustan and scout trooper skins. Mostly played supremacy (objective player). Mine just arrived. Will be putting the shadow trooper pauldron when I get the chance. And the gun is gonna go to the shadow trooper.

Luckily shadow trooper prices did not go high. 230 US on average.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry if this has already been answered, but If I remove jet pack thing will it display as a standard stormtrooper?? Thanks!!

The backpack is secured very well with glue to the double "II" detail on the backplate. The hose is glued to the helmet, as well. It will take some doing, but you could modify it to be a Stormtooper...

was about to display the figure then noticed this right shoulder armor color.
IMG_1826.jpg :(
:gah:

Yes. I wasn't looking for anything. Just cleaning some scratches.

There some inconsistencies on my two troopers but not as yellow as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to buy just the gun but chances of someone selling aren't going to be very high I think.

Mine just arrived, so I'll report back if I notice any inconsistencies in colour. To be honest, though chobits, from what I can make out in the pic, it wouldn't bug me on display. Ideally I want all the pieces pristine white but some minor differences I can live with (especially from a distance).

And Aliaz, yep, I would guess the gun will be near impossible to get on its own. I once offered $80 US for anyone that would sell IG-88's vibro-ax a-la-carte and couldn't get any takers.

Back