1/6 Hot Toys MMS291 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope 1/6th scale Spacetrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but this is Star Wars we're talking about here. Pretty much every character on screen is iconic on some level. They may not be popular but you know who they are.

I'm not sure HT will make the less recognizable troopers out there like DS Gunner, DS Trooper, AT-ST Driver, etc. though I'd love to, and wouldn't be much to do except make a helmet, a generic face sculpt (for the ones having open helmets) and use the same flight suit, with minor changes as colors and pockets.

But HT will make the other 2 Sandies for sure, and I will be happy to know they intend to make a Snowtrooper, a Snow Commander, Scout and Royal Guard some day. TIE Pilot and AT-AT would be cool as well from HT, and would get them and still keep the SSC ones and Marmits too. HT could also make some iconic Imperial officers like Tarkin and Veers

Where are all the pics and announcements? Usually when a new figure is out in HK facebook is flooded with them.

Missed the first Stormtrooper and was hoping to get this instead. Is that back pack detachable so it'll look like an ordinary trooper? If not, I guess I'll just wait for Han and Luke in trooper disguise.

How long does it usually take between a figure showing up in Hong Kong to Sideshow sending you an invoice?

Typically 4-6 weeks. Port issues not withstanding.

Missed the first Stormtrooper and was hoping to get this instead. Is that back pack detachable so it'll look like an ordinary trooper? If not, I guess I'll just wait for Han and Luke in trooper disguise.

A few pages back it was said the pack is glued. You can look for a chest piece part out to mod it if you want one now, else you will want to pick up Luke and Han.

Luke and the inevitable Han would be great opportunities for people that missed the regular stormies. Easily sold heads I think to make the price more attractive too.

No way I would convert this to a regular trooper anyway, but it would have been nice if they (HT) had thought ahead and made it possible.

Luke and the inevitable Han would be great opportunities for people that missed the regular stormies. Easily sold heads I think to make the price more attractive too.

Great point, the gun rack will never be used and the Hasbro mouse droid looked more to scale if that was important to have.

No way I would convert this to a regular trooper anyway, but it would have been nice if they (HT) had thought ahead and made it possible.

But, by not doing that they sell more troopers because........
all-about-the-benjamins.gif

:lecture

Back