1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup just pulled the trigger on this. Total came out to $143.99 plus $18 in rewards pending, so I'm happy :)

Nice, I put it on flex as well. I figure it'll give me some flexibility if something else I want gets discounted during Spooktacular. I'm hoping maybe the Dark Knight Armory or maybe the Marty McFly preorder. Though I'm guessing a discount on a preorder is not likely.

Damn, if it wasn't for customs fees I'd be all over these deals :(

*Edit* I just worked out that it will cost me £133 complete with delivery and customs. Cheapest I can find it in UK is £165 so I might actually pull the trigger on this.

*Edit 2* Ok, before I got crazy I thought I'd check with SS about how they mark the value of the item. They said they put the value down as the pre-sale price. This would mean that I pay the 24.7% UK tax based on the original price of $199.99. This left the final price as £156. I'd just as well order it from a UK vendor :(

Yeah flexed for 49 bucks till January since I'm in no rush for this guy but come on Zod! If not I can always flex him for 20 off with a coupon but he's gotta get at least a 30% discount before the end of this. I feel he will probably be either tomorrow or Friday.

I'm having problems putting this on flex, anyone think they can help? I put in the code and it still says $90 for both plus I lost the three month thing

Zod really needs to get a 50 discount I'm sitting on the rewards from this week and a 20 off code but I'm hoping he will be discounted before the end.

I'm having problems putting this on flex, anyone think they can help? I put in the code and it still says $90 for both plus I lost the three month thing

I got a second one for 154 total and put it on a 2 month flex. one month for 72 and second month for 82

$125.99 shipped with $18 in bonus rewards... very tempting

Unknown.jpg

Back