1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"We just made an engagement" ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413266803.614156.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413266812.131183.jpg

Hey Username,

Ever got time to work on converting your Faora statue?

With Faora officially dead as of today, I've just purchased a statue and will eventually try to make a 1/6 out of it. So if you got any further, I'd be interesting in seing the development!:)

Hey Username,

Ever got time to work on converting your Faora statue?

With Faora officially dead as of today, I've just purchased a statue and will eventually try to make a 1/6 out of it. So if you got any further, I'd be interesting in seing the development!:)

Not done anything yet.
We moved house over the summer and my entire collection is still languishing on a shelf at work, lol.
I have all the parts, waiting for some spare time at work to be able to get dremelling.
What happened today that made Faora "officially" dead???

This happened!:(

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/general-collectibles-action-figures/151206-hot-toys.html

So no other route now than the custom! I have ideas on how to make it and spare the statue at the same time, but, boy, this will take a lot of time and be a hall of a job!

Damn...
I was always holding out for a HT version...

Do you think the head is proportioned to current bodies?

Well i posted these pics a while back but i reckon it's proper 1/6, so just *slightly* too large for BW/Catwoman, etc.
But it seems to be okay on the SS Baroness body.

7EA0AD0C-FE1C-4482-9F0D-BDB937516B84.jpg

630E3363-285C-4498-B686-D16429A57ABB.jpg

0ACE43CB-2E3A-4D38-B1D5-2FF448C68948.jpg

82FC7DBE-CCD4-4153-B99E-BA733AE3BF0D.jpg

2A53C210-E414-46C4-A43E-D1DFCCE33A51.jpg

4B56C774-548F-4E0C-B5CE-92B063413700.jpg

37E880BE-61CC-490F-A76E-135E811F69B0.jpg

95DC7F23-DD2A-45B0-BA07-29FA16ED7A0D.jpg

Yeah, it doesn't look too bad,

Maybe I'll shrink it when I recast it. Or I may just recast the face and resculpt the rest of the head. I guess I will have to wait to have her in hand... But not before Monday. The cheapest I found came from Germany!:)

Thanks for the pics and your help!:)

Yeah, it doesn't look too bad,

Maybe I'll shrink it when I recast it. Or I may just recast the face and resculpt the rest of the head. I guess I will have to wait to have her in hand... But not before Monday. The cheapest I found came from Germany!:)

Thanks for the pics and your help!:)

No worries. Post pics when you get it going!

This happened!:(

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/general-collectibles-action-figures/151206-hot-toys.html

So no other route now than the custom! I have ideas on how to make it and spare the statue at the same time, but, boy, this will take a lot of time and be a hall of a job!

Do you think the head is proportioned to current bodies?
That's a disappointing interview. No chance of Faora and the same line about other X-Men... seems no Fassbender Magneto anytime soon either. Yada yada yada more Star Wars, nothing that hasn't been seen before probably. I predict nothing but stormtrooper variants and a slew of Stark's armors from Age of Ultron in HT's future.

That's a disappointing interview. No chance of Faora and the same line about other X-Men... seems no Fassbender Magneto anytime soon either. Yada yada yada more Star Wars, nothing that hasn't been seen before probably. I predict nothing but stormtrooper variants and a slew of Stark's armors from Age of Ultron in HT's future.

Look at the bright side! Your wallet will become fatter again!:)

Anyone think this may get some discount code like Jor-el and PAK Faora did?

Yeah if they get Superman's discount to 20%-30% with free shipping. And I can get more points I'll get him. It would be a reasonable price to then risk the mod and possible paint on some elements.

Back