1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone has a MOS collar to sell?
Damaged mine doing the mod need a replacement.
Thanks
20140128_204311.jpg

Last edited:
I thought about getting this Superman yesterday. I think I have enough points to get him for free with the coupon and deal they are offering. But the small inaccuracies with the costume still bother me. Plus, I still hold out for a 1/4 or version 2. If not I'm sure the next version for Dawn of Justice will be more accurate.

The boots are rubber with a screen printed textured fabric glued to them. To remove that would mean removing the fabric and then you'd just have rubber boots.

The boots are rubber with a screen printed textured fabric glued to them. To remove that would mean removing the fabric and then you'd just have rubber boots.

I was thinking of using the textured covering on on custom boots I am contemplating. I have worked off and on on a custom and I've decided to us KP's new modified muscle body. I doubt the ankles would fit into MOS boots.

I have a question that is giving me difficulty finding the answer to. I wonder if anyone can help me with it.

Is the MOS base that comes with the figure the same size as the dynamic figure stand that Sideshow sells?

I purchased the Legends Studio Master display case (large) and the base doesn't fit. I specifically ordered it for the MOS figure to be in a flight pose. I am trying to find an alternative base.

Any suggestions or answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

There should be one, but it looks like the SSC deals are no longer gift card applicable :(

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
se5e2uga.jpg

syju6e7y.jpg

2nd pic is uber awesome.

If only the damn red was darker, I'd have instantly believed it was a photoshop of him on that background.

You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
se5e2uga.jpg

syju6e7y.jpg

awesome pics!Just like the movie

Back