1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been terribly humid here these past few days, and after checking my Amazing Spidey and MoS figures 2 days ago, both had sticky suits by the armpit area. Good thing the texture hasn't come off the fabric. I don't know if someone's done this before but I brushed a VERY light coat of gloss acrylic varnish on the underarms of both figures. I just checked Supes and Spidey moments earlier and the topcoat worked like an antiperspirant (LOL). The suit is no longer sticky!

Great pics!!!

Took a couple myself.
geqanepe.jpg
agu4ymav.jpg

Bri

I feel I should contribute:

20mb image hosting

Great cape work, Jokes & Bats! Is that done with a wire?

I tried threading one into mine, but it wasn't quite obeying my commands after I got it in. Since I wanted it swooshing to the side a little I ended up doing the ol' bit of invisible cotton attached to the wall trick instead.

On a side note, if you go to the T2 Battle Damaged thread you'll see that I kinda nicked your pose for that today. Seems I liked your style!

Loving the pictures on this thread!! :clap Finally got mine yesterday, excellent figure - well worth the wait! Now I just need to find somewhere to display him!!

"Clark! What *have* you been doing?! You march yourself upstairs to the bath this instant young man!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself! Seriously great paint job though!

What do you guys think of the chances of a 1/4 version? I don't get Hot Toys 1/4 line so far. The Terminator doesn't come with much and the Batman which I have has pretty much everything.

I love the mods that are making this figure even better. I wish the neck seam wasn't there though. I think the Reeve Superman is a full skin version if that's what you call it.

Back