1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Here ya go, iPhone is the only camera I have so sorry for the poor quality. Looks much better in person. Like I said, need to build a new base so the MOS stand can't be seen and just leaving the tundra below.

medyje3e.jpg

ujytu7yn.jpg

u5a8e9a5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to start a war, but who would win between Vader and Supes?

Supes. Reason being he is much stronger, faster, and nearly invulnerable. The objects Vader can move Supes will simply smash through. And I don't think the light saber can penetrate his skin either. The guy can survive a missile attack and in some comics, those are nukes!

Fun topic. Can't wait to see other's input.

Agreed.
Supes easily Beats Vader.
Pretty much, the only thing that beats Superman is Kryptonite...
and of course Batman. :rolleyes2

Here ya go, iPhone is the only camera I have so sorry for the poor quality. Looks much better in person. Like I said, need to build a new base so the MOS stand can't be seen and just leaving the tundra below.

medyje3e.jpg

ujytu7yn.jpg

u5a8e9a5.jpg

That still looks top notch bro! :clap so you say it only cost you roughly $35 bucks to make right? Might have to give it a go myself!

That still looks top notch bro! :clap so you say it only cost you roughly $35 bucks to make right? Might have to give it a go myself!

That was just for the snow base and rocks... The acrylic case was roughly $75 for the supplies.

Still a decent price for how nice it looks man, did you make the acrylic case yourself? I know some people on these boards make their own

Yep I made it myself, it's actually pretty easy with a little practice. I will send you a pm...

Nice pictures. By the way, those who have collected / received it, how's the suit?
Any "sticky" issue?

Thanks.

Nice pictures. By the way, those who have collected / received it, how's the suit?
Any "sticky" issue?

Thanks.

No sticky, the suit is unbelievably well made. The material is hard to describe but as soon as you have it in hand you know that it's top notch quality

Lastly, they met each other.

Hi! Great pics! Just wondering if that's a Hot Toy's Supe (not the big one)? Yours seem to have the "s" emblem glued properly which is nearer to the neck. The cape seem to be more accurate too and it's not that bulky on the shoulders.

I'm curious to know if Hot Toys have different production batches on this one.

Thanks.

Any "sticky" issue?

Thanks.

Hi, mine got no sticky issue but need to highlight to all is that the stitch is very thin.

MUST BE VERY CAREFUL when handling this figure.
I broke the stitch on the thigh area when I tried to pull off the plastic cover on the leg during unboxing.

The Neca portions look good but the only thing killing it is the HS.

Hi! Great pics! Just wondering if that's a Hot Toy's Supe (not the big one)? Yours seem to have the "s" emblem glued properly which is nearer to the neck. The cape seem to be more accurate too and it's not that bulky on the shoulders.

I'm curious to know if Hot Toys have different production batches on this one.

Thanks.

Hi Donster, this is the actual Hot Toys Superman with some mods.

I was forced to strip the costume to repair as I broke the stitch on the thigh during unboxing.

But I strongly recommend not to do these mods. The material is very fine & fragile. You need to be very careful or else you will damaged the costume.

I learnt from Tonymeis's post to unstitched the costume & cape. I also found that the S emblem & tummy buckle is attached to the body, I cut the pegs off so that I can move the S emblem freely.

The neck area consists of 2 pieces. I discarded the lower part & superglued the upper part onto the costume.
Now, you can push your S emblem up to the neck according to your liked distance.
But You must to very gently, fine glueing & extra careful at this time.

Then as for the cape, I ironed the lower portion.

Lastly, DO NOT DO THIS MOD if you do not understand the risk.

The Neca portions look good but the only thing killing it is the HS.
Agreed, like the proportions on the neca
Hi Donster, this is the actual Hot Toys Superman with some mods.

I was forced to strip the costume to repair as I broke the stitch on the thigh during unboxing.

But I strongly recommend not to do these mods. The material is very fine & fragile. You need to be very careful or else you will damaged the costume.

I learnt from Tonymeis's post to unstitched the costume & cape. I also found that the S emblem & tummy buckle is attached to the body, I cut the pegs off so that I can move the S emblem freely.

The neck area consists of 2 pieces. I discarded the lower part & superglued the upper part onto the costume.
Now, you can push your S emblem up to the neck according to your liked distance.
But You must to very gently, fine glueing & extra careful at this time.

Then as for the cape, I ironed the lower portion.

Lastly, DO NOT DO THIS MOD if you do not understand the risk.
wow, nice work!

Back