1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

first up ,best dressed lol ,hes got his eye on lokis trousers too

Big guy this Superman is...
View attachment 88980
View attachment 88984

Standing on both their stands, DX12 and Superman are about level... If you can look past the fact that their feet are not even close to being level :lol
Doesnt look all that bad in person, at least for me whenever I choose to not use the waist grabber which will be every now and then to avoid any possible damage to the suit if indeed it's been established that it leaves marks on the suit detail.

Great pics, I love the Bane vs Superman pic. It reminds of the episode of Superman the Animated Series were Supes dresses up like Batman because Bruce is missing and starts patrolling Gotham with Tim Drake Robin to try and get some answers. They break up a meeting with Riddler, Bane and the Mad Hatter. Bane goes toe-to-toe with Batman and he is just utterly destroyed by Supes superior strength. The costume rips and the S is revealed beneath the bat symbol, Mad Hatter upon seeing it says "Superman has been Batman the whole time?!?! That makes a lot of sense." Great matchup.
I really love how much taller the Man of Steel is with all the other figures. It's like he's special.

Great pics, I love the Bane vs Superman pic. It reminds of the episode of Superman the Animated Series were Supes dresses up like Batman because Bruce is missing and starts patrolling Gotham with Tim Drake Robin to try and get some answers. They break up a meeting with Riddler, Bane and the Mad Hatter. Bane goes toe-to-toe with Batman and he is just utterly destroyed by Supes superior strength. The costume rips and the S is revealed beneath the bat symbol, Mad Hatter upon seeing it says "Superman has been Batman the whole time?!?! That makes a lot of sense." Great matchup.
I really love how much taller the Man of Steel is with all the other figures. It's like he's special.

I loved that one too.
Also, "Batman" being able to "fly" without using any grapple guns, weirding the crooks out. "He can fly??!?!?!?"
It helped reinforce the mythos of the Batman to crooks while Wayne was out of the picture.

I loved that one too.
Also, "Batman" being able to "fly" without using any grapple guns, weirding the crooks out. "He can fly??!?!?!?"
It helped reinforce the mythos of the Batman to crooks while Wayne was out of the picture.

Exactly! It was like, for the bad guys, Batman defeating them and Bane was not unusual but them seeing that the Caped Crusader is actually a super-being from another planet made perfect sense to them. Why is Batman invincible? 'Cause he's Superman working his night job.

Just say this figure on Figure Talk Live on You Tube this weekend and it is not just beautiful but a work of art. I had a nice chuckle when they asked you to move the cape around a little for effect and you swayed it back and forth.
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited:

Just say this figure on Figure Talk Live on You Tube this weekend and it is not just beautiful but a work of art. I had a nice chuckle when they asked you to move the cape around a little for effect and you swayed it back and forth.
Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, really enjoy and honor to be on the show. I need to practice my English more :D

this custom upgrade has been on my mind since day one I saw the HT picture release, the figure alone is a work of art, HT has out done themselves once again :D

Thank you for the support

Thank you, really enjoy and honor to be on the show. I need to practice my English more :D

this custom upgrade has been on my mind since day one I saw the HT picture release, the figure alone is a work of art, HT has out done themselves once again :D

Thank you for the support

You were great and you made numerous valid points about the new Sideshow Darth Vader. I completely agree with you about the body they used and changes you made for poseability.

Got this today and opened it up as soon as I could. Took a quick picture (quality isn't great cuz I had to use the flash in the poor lighting)--I am blown away by this figure after finally getting to see it in-hand. I like the new stands that came with Jor-El and Superman but they are GIANT. Unfortunately their size is going to limit how and where I display the figures.
uvu2e6ys.jpg

congrats to everyone finally getting theirs...ugh this is the one time I should've ordered from SS. Waiting on AE is depressing with this figure :monkey2

My only real complaint about this figure is that I wish the cape was wired. Superman is one figure that I like to pose in motion and the cape resting down kills a lot of those poses. Still a great figure though. Can't wait to get Zod to set up some battle shots.

Back