1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

nothing here for me, either- boy are we impatient.....

mine got charged today and status has changed to "item shipping soon". Live chat person told me it would ship within the next 3-5 days. I have so much built up anticipation for this figure it's ridiculous.

Impatiently waiting for tracking #

I finally got Vader charged today, but got switched back to "processing" not gonna worry about it, I'm sure they will get it taken care of.

OMG!!! i want this figure but i want the Crow too, but only can buy one of both, what do you think guys? Man of Steel or The Crow? i can't stop thinking about it!!! :gah:

OMG!!! i want this figure but i want the Crow too, but only can buy one of both, what do you think guys? Man of Steel or The Crow? i can't stop thinking about it!!! :gah:

That's a hard decision. They're the two favourites in my collection at the moment.

this is near perfect, the crow has an ugly mouth. pic who ever is your favorite character.

Shipping notice received. Cannot wait for this figure. He's gonna a HUGE addition to my collection.

Got my shipping notice. Set to deliver next Tuesday. :yess:

Got my shipping notice. Set to deliver next Tuesday. :yess:

Still no ship notice. Seriously I ordered this the second it went up. What gives??

Edit: literally got my notice the second after I posted this. :lol Now if only Vader would ship...:slap

Got my shipping notice - scheduled for the 22nd.

And my notice that the Crow will be charged in 2 weeks.

The wife is, um, thrilled?

Still no ship notice. Seriously I ordered this the second it went up. What gives??

Edit: literally got my notice the second after I posted this. :lol Now if only Vader would ship...:slap
I usually get their tracking number notice when their office closes, which is about 8PM. I asked earlier and they said they already attached the tracking # onto the order in the morning but they just don't send out the email until a certain time.

Also asked about Vader and she said to expect it to go out this Friday. Waiting sucks but next week will be an awesome one for sure. :clap

Got my tracking number! :yess:

By their policy that is correct. However nearly everything I've ever ordered has shipped same day. They seem to be extremely backed up right now because my last few orders have been taking a couple days or in the case of Vader at least a week to ship out. He still hasn't shipped...

Yeah they say 3-4 but it's never taken longer than 2 for me

Yeah, It's always been 1-2 days after charging for me. Doesn't bother me in the least, and in a couple of weeks when we have them who will care anyways?

New customer though. Money has to clear first. It isn't any different to computer shops when you're a new customer.

There will probably be another Superman figure with the next film, but only one Crow figure that I know of. I purchased Supes over the Crow, but there's that. You have a one-of versus potential multiples.

Just checked and got my shipping notice! :yes. Won't be long now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice as well. Before I did I had a last minute desire to change the shipping speed so I'd get it sooner, but I was too late so it will be here Tuesday. Oh well. Can't wait to get it.

I'm another one who received a tracking number with a Tuesday delivery. It's going to be a mad house in here on Tuesday! Lol

Back