1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

This thread is nuts, has anyone received a notice from ssc?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Cool, ty

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Dunno, the marks on mine were pretty strong after a few days. They have gotten a lot lighter now, but there to stay. Changing the pose will mean that you have layers of linear marks rather than just one. It's a real pity since the stand works very well good this fig.
Adding foam or sanding down the edges elimates the problem though.
Still impressed with this figure, it's beautiful.

Do you have Jor El? I'm very pleased with 'ol Jor and can't wait to get Supes!

Yes, got my notice when everyone else did- used all my rewards points on him and ended up paying like $58 bucks total.

He wasn't on my radar until the latest staged photos came out--so relieved that he didn't have the "beefcake" look from the first promotional images that went out--that would have been a total fail if they went that way. Should have given that original body to Bane and everyone would have been happy!

My WIP..decided to redo the paint

Sorry for the crappy quality right now, but the light outside is really bad :(

IMO lightening the collar has definitely added more intensity in the sculpt and it seems more balanced.

Again this is just WIP, I'm going to add more

Bobby and the twins.

they don't look any different. People posted comparison pics of the proto next to the production piece and the eyes are the same...

I have yet to see the movie so I'm almost always avoiding this thread, apart from seeing the latest in-hand pics in this thread and some YT video reviews (with the sound down) but I'm real close to picking this guy up but what was the case with the cradle marking the suit?

Could someone could fill me in please? Thanks.

This is my first flying figure, any tips on posing the cape for flying or hovering poses...?

This is my first flying figure, any tips on posing the cape for flying or hovering poses...?

It's hard to give the proper advice to pose the cape because it doesn't pose on it's own, due to a no wire design but because it naturally flows fluently against his body, it was pretty easy to tug it here and there and position it well.

With the stand, it can be difficult to pose because the cape always sticks up high because of the claw.

I would just wait to get it in your hands and see how the cape appears to you, I think once you see how it flows you will figure out how to position it.

I was really hoping to pose the cape in a "wind-blown" style kind of like this...

yqutejy2.jpg

a3anyza4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back