1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Kal El's junk is about as big as Parker's head, no pun intended.

Looking at all the pics, this figure looks to have turned out amazing. I can't wait to get mine. Is it me or did HT fix the wrist gauntlets, they don't seem as big?

I think that scale is about right if you're a comic fan.

Keep in mind this was before spidey was "teenagerized" and superman was "bodybuilderized"

1166321-superman_vs_the_amazing_spider_man__cuppy_.jpg

Last edited:

Hot toys, redefining the 1/6th scale

I think the height of his figure will only be an issue if they don't scale Zod properly.

I asked timcent how much outside of eBay, and got this response

my friend, i have too much workload these few days when christmas is so close. do you mind waiting some days and i send you an invoice for the superman. the price will come down after christmas.
thank you again

Dude has sold 46 in almost 24 hrs. That's why price went up lol.

That guy is taking people to the cleaners. Glad I'm getting mine for 200 lol. I might even get 2.

whoah :horror...here I am thinking $256 is over priced but I'm taking the bait just to get him now

I have him on PO for $170 but will have to wait 3-4 mos. down the road.

Yep the price he's selling them you can almost get two. I almost bought it last night for $298. I'm glad I didn't lol

Im hoping this stays my favorite piece of my collection for years.

Still cannot wait for this

How hard do you guys think it will be to remove the cape seeing the below picture? Do you think it will be possible without removing or damaging the suit?
4258d9f0-30e6-454e-b277-6a4abdc0f1ae.jpg

Yep the price he's selling them you can almost get two. I almost bought it last night for $298. I'm glad I didn't lol

I cant remember what I paid for him from SSC, I think it was $180? That sounds like a much nicer amount.

Curious question for the regulars out there. When a 'hot' figure from 'Hot' Toys comes out at SSC, how long do they take to sell out?

I have one preordered with Flex Pay, though the pay plan stretches out to March. Does that mean when comes in they retrieve mine from their stock and hold it until my last payment is made?

I appreciate the wisdom. I'll be officially joining the fold on Monday when Jor-El arrives.

Back