1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I really want to like this figure but the body why cant hot toys get anything right.

Seeing more angles, I think the torso is fine, it's just the thighs and the forearms that could make a huge difference if slimmed down.

I agree, but I think the biceps could use a little thinning as well. Also, I think whoever pointed out that the the boots were too short was spot on.

I really want to like this figure

Same here. for the money these things cost now, it's no longer okay for the figure to be "quite good"

The only thing stopping me from going for the PF instead is possible Zod or Faora figure.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvn1OXRlnbM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvn1OXRlnbM[/ame]

Head sculpted is good but everything below the neck need to be fix. Very Disappointed.

csdb.jpg

Last edited:

I really want to like this figure but the body why cant hot toys get anything right.

I think you mean everything right. I agree the body is too big but dam that head sculpt is the best head sculpt Yulli has ever done IMO.

:clap

381906.jpg~original

381907.jpg

381909.jpg

381910.jpg

Upper torso looks fine, its those wide childbearing hips that are throwing it off.

Hot toys can't get anything right? They why are you on these boards? And why do you buy them? All this same BS happened with Bane and whoa! Guess what!? Everyone liked it when it was in hand. Stop the whining ... Starting to feel like an episode of rug rats...

Username, they're not fine ~ i can't even read the CR superman thread most of the time because it crashes.

yes, they resize, but they have to LOAD first.

1000 is plenty for a forum. i agree: anything over 1500 is insane.

I upload all my images at full resolution in case i lose the hard drive copy so i can re-download the originals.
Sorry.
I won't be offended if you just add me to your ignore list.

How on earth do you cope on other forums? because nearly every forum I've been on, they have strict rules with picture dimensions and would step over anyone and have their posts edited that uploads beyond 1280 with a warning below. Perhaps most of the forums you and others hang out on tend to have non caring moderators or rules.

The excuse for the forum to resize is just pure laziness on your part. If you resized them the forum wouldn't have to artificially scale them down. Which more or less speaks volumes how you have to rely on downloading the originals when you should have backup media locally for them all.

There's plenty free places to store your photos and they even list scaled down versions for you to choose. All it requires is research.

After all, one is downloading just over 9MB of photos to then have the forum temporarily scale them before one starts being able to read. (Scrolling two miles up and down, left and right <------------------------>)

By all means, post as many photos as one wants, but at least not be lazy about it. Sometimes this place is like the days of myspace. No standards.

Last edited:

How on earth do you cope on other forums? because nearly every forum I've been on, they have strict rules with picture dimensions and would step over anyone and have their posts edited that uploads beyond 1280 with a warning below. Perhaps most of the forums you and others hang out on tend to have non caring moderators or rules.

The excuse for the forum to resize is just pure laziness on your part. If you resized them the forum wouldn't have to scale them down. Which more or less speaks volumes how you have to rely on downloading the originals when you should have backup media locally for them all.

There's plenty free places to store your photos and they even list scaled down versions for you to choose. All it requires is research.

After all, one is downloading just over 9MB of photos to then have the forum scale them before one starts being able to read. (Scrolling two miles up and down, left and right <------------------------>)

By all means, post as many photos as one wants, but at least not be lazy about it. Sometimes this place is like the days of myspace. No standards.

you sound upset, would you like pat on the head and reassurances everything will be ok?

No standards. Lol.
Seriously though, i am not doing it to be nasty to anyone. I have ALL my media backed up on a hard drive but, on occasion, when i find myself 3000 miles from home and need images that are stored on my photobucket account, i download them from there.
Just click my username, go to my profile and under user lists, add me to your ignore list.
I won't be offended, and if it's just me who is uploading large images, your problems in life will be over.
:wink1:

i will be ordering this, think that knowing hot toys this will be tinkered with before it comes out to be awesome as almost 99.9% of their figures are

the suit definitely seems to have stitching and seams in it....hopefully it isn't any kind of rubber material and is more fabric based. figure looks amazing

I'm waiting for a SS coupon to snag this up. It really is fantastic. no worries on HT making the necessary changes.

Username- that stand is exactly what I wanted to do for my MKVII!!! Did you just source the clip from another fig, or can you buy them somewhere?

Username- that stand is exactly what I wanted to do for my MKVII!!! Did you just source the clip from another fig, or can you buy them somewhere?

You can buy the waist grabber clip on Ebay easily enough. I used alutibing and screwed the grabber clip to the tubing by first pouring resin into the tube, then drilling a smaller hole in there. The resin(Once hardened) allows the bolt to grab easily in there and be tightened.
It's very easy to do.
Well, it was for me anyway.

Back