1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The body is tooo big and fat! :slap

attachment.php

attachment.php

cartman-beefcake.png

Figure looks great to me and I'll pre-order it. The headsculpt definitely looks like Cavill to me. The body isn't bad but I agree it could be tweaked a bit. I'm not being too hard on it yet though as it's a prototype picture and could definitely still change. Some people need to chill :lol. The suit and stand look good too. I'm hoping this will be around $200-220ish.

This figure is not unlike the movie. bloated and lacking in the original concepts.

If they slim down the body this will be a must by for me. the likeness is astonishing.

If you cover the arms in the comparison pic, the body itself is fine. The arms look stubby.

As for the new PE pic...Wth is that?! Is that the same figure?!

Amazing what different angles and lighting can make it look like a completely different figure. The PE pics look really good, but the HT pics makes him look kinda chubby. Either way, it's a preorder for me, loved the movie!

makes a great father's day gift!!!

And another from PE

954603_555272067844459_2097914254_n.jpg

Body looks slimmer there but that neckline has GOT to go. Looks terrible.

They should cut it up the jawline and behind the ear and hairline.

maybe he's got too much sunshine on the HT pics more than the PE ones, kidding aside, this is a Pre-order for me.

How come him and Selina have this neck joint but Reeve doesnt? Can't they hide it?

I think it's great. I was going to buy it but realized it would stand too alone in my collection. Just going to stick with the PF this time around...

MAYBE....knowing me I'll still buy it.

This looks really good. Who cares if the body's a little stumpy-looking... I'm not ordering because I'm a Marvel person and was never really interested in superman, but I definitely would if I were a DC fan.

How come him and Selina have this neck joint but Reeve doesnt? Can't they hide it?

Yeah, I don't understand either. Hopefully they remove it from Supes. I like the head sculpts that have the cut below the chin to the ear.

Maybe they both have that kind of neck so they can look up easier? I don't know. I assume Selina would have to look up if she was posed on the bat-pod. not sure why Supes would really need that.

Back