1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I just watched this film yesterday and thought it was simply INCREDIBLE! I think the visuals and the action sequences were top notch! Cavill is definitely the Superman for this generation and I love the darkened elements they added to his mythos. :clap

I'll be seeing this again in order to catch the things I may have missed the first time.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I also couldn't help but notice
Spoiler Spoiler:
on some of the trucks during the city fighting too.

What was also surprising to me was
Spoiler Spoiler:

The only thing I didn't like was
Spoiler Spoiler:

I could go on and on. If you haven't seen it, make sure you do so. I think its safe to say WB has successfully resurrected the Superman movie franchise at last!!! :hi5:

Last edited:

The sequel is already underway and approved by the studio.

As far as I understand those are still just reports. I don't believe there has been any official announcement from Warner Bros. yet. Which, truthfully, I don't expect to get until Comic Con.

As far as I understand those are still just reports. I don't believe there has been any official announcement from Warner Bros. yet. Which, truthfully, I don't expect to get until Comic Con.

I thought they announced Goyer as the writer for justice league as well

@ Viking Spawn. I really liked that change.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A lot of things have come out though sources as to what is going to happen, but I don't believe anything has been officially announced by WB.

@ Viking Spawn. I really liked that change.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Agreed. I would also do the same for mine. :duff

The Super-Man Diet. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

1016641_10201358587984984_1154158059_n.jpg

1009876_10151446325617344_1423405388_n.jpg

supe_zps30957a45.png~original

Reminds me of Mr. Incredible prior to coming out of retirement. :lecture :lol

What reason is there to make a Version 2.0 for this? :dunno DX Joker, T-800 all have reasons to get another reason but this figure doesn't.

There is no "Battle Damage" version to be made. The only thing I can think of them doing is making one with a added sculpt but I highly doubt that since the overall figure will be the same. There's nothing to this figure to add, no battle damage, no extra accessory, no nothing other than a sculpt as I have mentioned.

Should they make another one with just a different sculpt, you can just pick up that sculpt on it's own. The next Superman figure I see happening is from the sequel.

He is just trying to convince himself that he is making the best decision and they will do a 2nd version.. for every figure he names (Iconic) you can name several who didn't get a 2nd version (Maguire Spidey R&B, Blade, Leonidas, etc..)

i just seen this movie tonight, i can say i have zero interest in this figure now. im surprised the symbol on his chest wasn't the font used for the "S" in the sears logo :lol
i can understand why people like it so much, but for me it just came off redundant and flat...the action scenes looked pretty though!

the head sculpt looks killer in the promo shots here, glad they where able to get it right for you guys

Last edited:

I'm terribly surprised at half of the reviews on MoS on Rotten Tomatoes, I don't have anything against different opinions but they're bashing MoS for all the wrong reasons, like there's no humor? WTF? It's crazy, they don't even make sense, they seem random.

But most people are completely loving it, I personally think it's miles better than the Avengers, and I'm on a Marvel hype right now.

EDIT: My bad, wrong thread, sorry.

Watching this movie felt like eating chocolate while drinking milk.
Too rich for my blood, but tastes good nonetheless. :lol

Cavill on Christopher Reeve body size. What do you think?

9f64.jpg

Looks better. But either one looks fine to me. :D

Another set of Toy Hunters pics from OSR

1001617_10201273339813912_846453088_n.jpg

1005571_10201273339653908_1977686154_n.jpg

1013676_10201273340333925_2030625551_n.jpg

Looks great! Really wish Hot Toys will have a change to revisit Superman Returns. Really need an updated Brandon Routh Superman.

what do you mean fat? that's not fat.

This is fat!
HTMOSFAT.jpg

Back