1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Respublic of Georgia :\ its impossible to buy figures or bodies in stores :\ I have not seen any of this figures in person ,ever.
thanks for your replay.

Don't you have access to EBay? There are great, cheap store in HK with great sellers like iyiyyi. And there are also great, non eBay stores not too far in Europe. Maybe it would be worth a try! By the way, welcome!:welcome1:

I have ebay acount . I'v bidded on this head. you know $ is expensive in my country. our money called LARI .1 $ is 3.4 LARI :D so you know? its very expensive .can u advise some cheap muscular big bodies? or websites? I'v dreamed hours about that Men Of Steel figure but I'm just a student and can't pay so much money. :panic:

I'm from Respublic of Georgia :\ its impossible to buy figures or bodies in stores :\ I have not seen any of this figures in person ,ever.
thanks for your replay.

Welcome to the forum.
I put the customs below on a TTM19 bootleg(Here's the link: ZC Toys 1 6 Scale Muscular Figure Body Similar to TTM19 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt | eBay).

E9D1B421-A62D-4952-A9CB-629157826239.jpg

95DF31FF-ECAA-4488-A8B3-A3A505F5A33E.jpg

7F97B5FC-52A3-4839-93A1-EBAF35C6646B.jpg

F0DEF2B2-7CBB-45C4-A65E-559C88853614.jpg

This is the body I'm talking about. The website is in my country (France), but they ship worldwide. It's a very reliable seller and they ship internationally.

Figurine 1/6 Corps Athletik Muscle européen Homme - Machinegun.fr

thanks <3 <3 <3

Welcome to the forum.
I put the customs below on a TTM19 bootleg(Here's the link: ZC Toys 1 6 Scale Muscular Figure Body Similar to TTM19 for Hot Toys Head Sculpt | eBay).

this is good <3 is that head same size as that one I like? it looks good with that body. your figures are .... speechless :| where to buy clothes? any more big cheasted body advise? <3 HOT (good body prices are insane :| are this bodies selling in store? and whats their real price?

You're welcome, buddy!:duff

:hi5:

so many talented people here. I know if I start collecting this figures in the end I'll sell my house :D lol
I'm a collector of Disney Dolls . the little mermaid and Frozen. also have my little pony collection from 1980 to today ! <3:panic: but this figures are extremely expensive

Yeah, HT can be very expensive and addictive too! If you don't pay attention, you may end up selling a kidney!:lol

... And once you start customizing, better kill your neighbor to sell his kidneys too! But those figures are so beautiful that it's difficult to resist!;)

Yeah, HT can be very expensive and addictive too! If you don't pay attention, you may end up selling a kidney!:lol

... And once you start customizing, better kill your neighbor to sell his kidneys too! But those figures are so beautiful that it's difficult to resist!;)

ahahahaah yes!!!! for first I'll start with Clark :D I wish there was official Lara Croft figure. I'm a huge fan of her.

^Thanks a lot, Remy! I really appreciate the kind words!! The Supergirl figure is probably my favorite at the moment. She's actually the first female figure in the collection, which takes me even one step closer to playing with dolls :lol Thanks again my friend! Glad you like the new figs :)

LOL.... very true, first time buying HT was the bank robber and end up buying tumbler and batmobile. now im start doin custom batman 1/6 cost even more...hahahha.. this is plastic drugs we are getting into.

Thanks a lot, Username! The head/body and boots all came from the Phicen Little Red Riding Hood figure. They are originally black, so I painted them with red vinyl spray paint :)

Back