1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
北京国安;7424597 said:

DSCN0162_zps288c7e81.jpg

The homoeroticism is strong with this figure. Super facials, Supes exiting Zod with a little old fashioned Erotic asphyxiation, Supes dancing the Lambada with He-Man.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who responded about the mod. One thing that should be pointed out - if you don't have the Meis cape it becomes more problematic, because lowering the collar makes the original cape neck hole much, much tighter. I managed it, but just barely.

One thing I think most haven't addressed is that the HT cape collar is too thick. There's very obviously 3 lines of plastic when on the original suit there should be only one. So I cut it down so the frame was thinner, but I cut it too much. Also I had to repaint the edges after cutting. The original cape doesn't lay down as nicely either because of the pleats.

With or without the mod, its a great figure...only down side is the scale, which has been said so many times.

Just having some fun:

Thanks to everyone who responded about the mod. One thing that should be pointed out - if you don't have the Meis cape it becomes more problematic, because lowering the collar makes the original cape neck hole much, much tighter. I managed it, but just barely.

One thing I think most haven't addressed is that the HT cape collar is too thick. There's very obviously 3 lines of plastic when on the original suit there should be only one. So I cut it down so the frame was thinner, but I cut it too much. Also I had to repaint the edges after cutting. The original cape doesn't lay down as nicely either because of the pleats.

[emoji16]Just use a screwdriver to make the 3-lineImageUploadedByTapatalk1420261782.394307.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420261792.358138.jpg

ive been wanting a smaller version of the man of steel to fit with my other guys for a while now and im almost done with it ,just waiting for a cape from a friend north of the border and it will be as done as i can do it , the 2 bearded copies ive got from ebay are quite a bit smaller than the original and are more in scale with hot toys other output .im sure others on here could do a much better job of solving the beard "problem " ,than i did ,just painting it out really lol ,looks a bit more like 5 o'clock shadow stubble than a beard now ,the suit and boots are unaltered save for long foot pegs and around a inch cut from the back seam ,and a little trimmed around the neck

20150105_094036_zpsiofw0mol.jpg

20150105_093922_zpsgc4p5ym9.jpg

20150105_094020_zps3hkdptay.jpg

20150105_093850_zpswvfxiymw.jpg

20150105_093812_zps8iyd9cuo.jpg

20141229_095614_zpsawznx8kk.jpg
20150105_094652_zpseydbdjof.jpg

20150105_094828_zpssdfxppu5.jpg

the last couple of pics are the full bearded head sculpt ,thor and supes trying to get a third so they can form a zz top and bee gees tribute band ,supes looks alot like steve reeves here ,the body building actor who played hercules in the 1950s ,i wouldn't be surprised if thats who was the inspiration for zak snyder's visual take on supes ,body wise supes in the suit shares a lot of the same attributes,classic v shaped upper body narrow waist ,in closing id recommend either head sculpt there are great quality for the price id love to see someone sand the beard off ,im sure it could be done ,sadly i dont have the eyesight or skill set for that lol

Her1%20small_ac2449e3f1877e2e.jpg

Hercules_pulling_chains_pillars___LOW_MG_edited-1.jpg

I have to admit I have this figure and Gen. Zod, and like them both very much.. I'm not a "moder" at all, but I applaud those who really get into it. I'm a out of the box, a bit of futzing and then in the case collector...:)

Back