1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3ate9apu.jpg

Tried my hand at a arty farty photo!

Bri

So best option is to adjust the neckline, thanks.
I've looked back through the post's but can't find the ones that show how to do it. Also what glue is safe to use?

Thanks again

^^ Great photos everyone! Very cool figure, shouldn't be too long now until I get mine...some company for Jor-El at last! :yess:

Me too, should have it mid next week! Can't wait :hi5:
All these great pics have got me really excited now :clap

Is that when he's finally imported into in this country? I hate getting Hot Toys ages after they've had them in the states. People are already bored of their Man of Steel and moving on but we don't even have him yet.

I can get Supes for about $140 with rewards points from SS. General consensus seems to be he's perfect with a few mods but what about right out of the box? I've always been too nervous to alter a $200 collectible and will just keep him stock if I pull the trigger.

I can get Supes for about $140 with rewards points from SS. General consensus seems to be he's perfect with a few mods but what about right out of the box? I've always been too nervous to alter a $200 collectible and will just keep him stock if I pull the trigger.
Easily worth the $140 out of the box

Is that when he's finally imported into in this country? I hate getting Hot Toys ages after they've had them in the states. People are already bored of their Man of Steel and moving on but we don't even have him yet.

Yes I think so, I know most UK retailers are only just getting him, some have still to receive him. I also hate the delay we have in the UK that's why I imported my Iron patriot, may do that more in future for some figures.
Hopefully the delays get shorter in future, I heard OSB are changing their ordering system so there are less delays in future

Yes I think so, I know most UK retailers are only just getting him, some have still to receive him. I also hate the delay we have in the UK that's why I imported my Iron patriot, may do that more in future for some figures.
Hopefully the delays get shorter in future, I heard OSB are changing their ordering system so there are less delays in future

Thanks for the answer, seems like he'll finally show up here soon. The waiting time here needs to get sorted, the less said about how long I had to wait for my Hot Toys Hulk from Mother's Basement the better (at least I was one who actually finally got him though)

Back