1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Since I do not really pose my figures very much, and am really gentle with them even when I do, I have yet to have any figure fall apart on me - and I even own a Mediacom figure.

I have PAK Arkham Catwoman sitting on my HD tower as I type looking down on me. Such a fun figure, and not so expensive that I am afraid to touch her. [HT Loki I am looking at you :cool: ] I handle her respectfully and she has done fine. Cant wait to get Arkham Harley!!

With that said I still really really do want HT Zod and Faora. I might even want Supes, if they work on his body a bit. His face is glorious but I just cant get past the PUDGE. Supes should be ripped to shreds, not pudgy I mean come ON.

Loved the movie, pre-ordered this figure last night. I NEVER let critics shape or change my opinion of a movie. I am not easily swayed by reviews, probably since I hardly ever read them. I can't wait for a Zod figure, I just hope he comes with an interchangeable portrait and helmet.

Another figure I would LOVE to see is Jax-Ur. Mackenzie Gray was one of the best parts of Man of Steel for me. Faora was great too though, so I will buy pretty much anything Hot Toys does for this movie.

As much as I loved Faora in the movie, I feel like she's a figure Hot Toys wouldn't look so much into. With Jor El being next we don't even have a confirmation on a Zod but it is likely. The chances of a Faora coming after those two seems unlikely too me but boy would I love a figure of her and Zod together.

OMG are you kidding me? Sold out?

Other than the ceremonial armour and head, Jor-El and Zod both have the same suit as superman(with only Zod's family crest being different), so it's hard to imagine them not releasing both.
I'd LIKE to see Faora. But that is unlikely.
But fingers crossed for her.

Other than the ceremonial armour and head, Jor-El and Zod both have the same suit as superman(with only Zod's family crest being different), so it's hard to imagine them not releasing both.
I'd LIKE to see Faora. But that is unlikely.
But fingers crossed for her

You can never tell with HT. I would have never thought they would make an Agent Coulson or Lt. Gordon.

Saw the movie for a second time tonight. First time I thought I noticed something and confirmed tonight. It's not a spoiler. When he is under the terra forming beam and looks up, they digitally enhanced his face and for a moment it is Christopher reeves. Check it out

I still can't figure out why the logo on the figure doesn't have that metallic sheen that's evident on the latter part of the movie.

6a853733gw1e5ompbwozsj20th16j7di.jpg

Saw the movie for a second time tonight. First time I thought I noticed something and confirmed tonight. It's not a spoiler. When he is under the terra forming beam and looks up, they digitally enhanced his face and for a moment it is Christopher reeves. Check it out

It's "Reeve"

No spoilers. Just a post credits deleted scene from MOS

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_lLvGSgpjU[/ame]

Nooo HT! This is another crazy, don't listen!

04e909e7-fb16-4722-8c25-ce039bd9ac27-13ManOfSteel(1).jpg
10141_10151446325947344_2124552190_n.jpg

I will not stop posting these!!

But seriously... anyone wanting MORE out of this sculpt is on the territory of asking it to be breathing and blinking and require food.

I wouldn't say people are crazy for wanting changes more like they see things that we don't see and probably have higher standards than us. When I first saw this I thought it was dead on but then I began to look and noticed that the jaw looks too round and feminine (despite the dimple in the chin). Trevor's Grove one looks more masculine but maybe too masculine and chiseled :dunno

I do agree with some of the others here that the face should be chiseled more but nevertheless, I am happy if they don't make any changes, it looks great the way it is! Except for that that dam body, he is suppose to be lean and muscular not like the Hulk. :gah:

^yes! Also the emblem ought to be more metallic looking like in the screencap!

I wouldn't say people are crazy for wanting changes more like they see things that we don't see and probably have higher standards than us. When I first saw this I thought it was dead on but then I began to look and noticed that the jaw looks too round and feminine (despite the dimple in the chin). Trevor's Grove one looks more masculine but maybe too masculine and chiseled :dunno

I do agree with some of the others here that the face should be chiseled more but nevertheless, I am happy if they don't make any changes, it looks great the way it is! Except for that that dam body, he is suppose to be lean and muscular not like the Hulk. :gah:

He indeeds need to be more lean instead of looking completely buff. He has a bigger torso and then it gets slimmer below his waist but here you have his bottom half bigger than his top half. Well since the figure is so far off no reason to go bananas over it but I hope this isn't the body they created for him.

5561_510741478998840_1874562681_n.jpg

Really? I think the sculpt is excellent, it looks so much like Henry.

I really don't see how the headsculpt could look that much better. It's pretty spot on for Cavill if you ask me. :huh Unless people don't like the more stern expression on his face but I'm fine with it.

Nooo HT! This is another crazy, don't listen!

04e909e7-fb16-4722-8c25-ce039bd9ac27-13ManOfSteel(1).jpg
10141_10151446325947344_2124552190_n.jpg

I will not stop posting these!!

But seriously... anyone wanting MORE out of this sculpt is on the territory of asking it to be breathing and blinking and require food.

It's a good sculpt but I still think it can be improved. The eyes are what's losing me. They're throwing off the likeness to Cavill.

Back