1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

No probs.
Interestingly enough I never got charged customs for my evil Superman.

But yeah £40 usually. ;)

Bri

Yeah I'm hoping it goes under the radar, and I don't get charged lol :pray:

So does Sideshow get these first or does Big Bad Toy Store? I don't know who to order through. I ordered The Crow through Sideshow but I don't know who gets them first generally. These will be my first!

Thanks Barry!

Yep, this one.

Nice.
My Brothers MOS figure didn't arrive before Christmas.
He had to make do with the 2-in-1 Routh supes, evil superman, Jor-El, custom Reeve Clark Kent, "grow your own kryptonite" kit and custom command key USB drive I have him.
I am sure those will keep him busy till his Cavill Superman gets to him.

Where are these shipping now?

Yeah I'm hoping it goes under the radar, and I don't get charged lol :pray:

honestly ,its a lottery ,i got my 2 loose man of steel supes from hong kong on friday the 20th last week ,they were sent express mail and marked at $30 customs value ,at 7 .20 am uk time they were cleared at customs and out for delivery ,and by 8.10 am there held for payment duty of £12 ,out for delivery monday the 23th ,not a by your leave or kiss my arse ,and i had opted for email and text notification ,wouldnt you have thought someone would have informed me of the charges and lmk so i could receive them friday ,it was just blind luck i called dhl ,Richard Head Losers lol ,to find out a eta on delivery on friday,so i went and paid and collected friday ,my birthday ,how could i not lol ,so even if the seller plays ball ,the delivery agents are a law unto them selves ,good luck mate :pray:,its a win some lose some deal as far as im concerned

Did anyone tried to mess around with the cape yet to see how hard or easy it could be to do a custom cape?

The pics are misleading. He is anything but skinny in person. Everything is pretty defined muscle wise.

Like I stated before, this figure could pass for a f###ing statue or PF by sculpting alone.

Just don't judge him by the pics.Wait till you see it in front of you.

There is nothing " Toyish " about him. :lecture

I'm basing it on your pic and NenyDee's vid, and just this particular pic by OMG
SupermanL142_zpsf0c275b0.jpg~original

you're probably right, it might just be camera lens distortion that's making him look slender-ish and I suppose the articulation cuts can't be helped.

He definitely looks skinny from some angles. I think the ones where his torso is turned especially

Once Sideshow starts shipping I'll be happy camper this just came out fantastic.

Did anyone tried to mess around with the cape yet to see how hard or easy it could be to do a custom cape?

Do you mean futzing with or posing the cape or do you mean taking the cape off

Do you mean futzing with or posing the cape or do you mean taking the cape off

I think he means taking it off. I'm curious myself. If It's not too much trouble to remove. I wouldn't mind getting a custom. But I don't even have my figure yet. I'll have to see how the stock cape is in person first.

He definitely looks skinny from some angles. I think the ones where his torso is turned especially

No offense to the wonderful pics but a big black background really can make him look thinner. It's hard to show it in photos but in person he is really built all over.

I think he means taking it off. I'm curious myself. If It's not too much trouble to remove. I wouldn't mind getting a custom. But I don't even have my figure yet. I'll have to see how the stock cape is in person first.

I think the cape is attached by a peg that connects to the collar. So of course one will have to rip apart the stitching in the back in order to remove the collar

Last edited:

I think the cape is attached by a peg that connects to the collar. So of course one will have to rip apart the stitching in the back in order to remove the collar

Oh that's not good. I don't think I will attempt doing a custom cape if it means you gotta mess with the suit to get it off. Oh well.

Oh that's not good. I don't think I will attempt doing a custom cape if it means you gotta mess with the suit to get it off. Oh well.

This what I mean, saw this off of eBay

Completely stitched in the back

You would have to do this

Last edited:

Oh I see. Yeah looks like it's connected to that plate that goes around his neck. Not sure if I wanna mess with it then. Thanks for the pics.

Back